Chapter 38: A Good Prank

"Hey! Watch it!" I scream as our "kidnapper" ties us to chairs.

"Shut it Kate!" she screams back at me.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" James snaps.

"My name is Maya." she says as she smirks at us.

"What do you want with us, if you are a Penguins fan like you said you were?" Sid asks.

"I am not going to hurt you guys, I just don't want you to play this week." Maya snaps.

"Did you ever think that when the team sees that we are missing, they are going to come looking for us." Max says. "It is only a matter if time."

"I don't care, because they will never find you!" Maya screams as she slams the room door. She tied Jordan, Max, Sid, James and I up.

"James, now do see why I said everything happens to us?" I say and he nods. I look around the room and notice that Pascal is not with us. I see him walking around. He sees me and shows me his phone. I nod as he walks out if the warehouse.

"Pascal is calling the cops as we speek." I say and the guys nod. I remember I always carry a pocket knife with me. I try and reach my pocket, but sadly I can't. "James, can you reach me coat pocket because I have a pocket knife." I say. James is the closest to me. He moves closer to me and tries to get the knife.

"I. Almost. Have. It." he says as he reaches into my pocket. "GOT IT!" he says as he cuts the rope around my arms. I take the knife and cut the rope around my chest and legs than I set the guys free.

"Thanks." they all say in harmony. I smile and begin to look for a escape. This warehouse is like the size of Alaska! We all spread out, just when Maya comes back.

"How the hell did you escape?" she says as she drops her soda. No one responds.

"What is you're problem? I mean you, crazy girl." I say as I slap her phone out if her hand. She punches me in my arm. "Wow like that hurt." I say.

"You wanna dance, than let's dance!" she says as she run at me. I put my hand in her forehead ad gold her back as she tries to punch me.

"Kid, I'm 5x bigger than you are. How old are you? 9?" I laugh. She stops trying and backs off.

"My brother out me up to this." she says as she frowns.

"Who is you're brother?" Jordan asks.

"Alexander Ovechkin. He said he was doing it for you're own good Kate." Maya explains. I look over to the guys and they all are staring at me.

"Maya let us go." I say as I walk toward the guys.

"I can't" she cries.

"Maya, tell you're brother it's over. He lost." James says.

"He won't take no for a answer!" a voice says. I feel a par of arms wrap around my neck. The person spins me around and when I see who it is I scream.

"Ovechkin!" Sid yells. "Let Kate go!"

"Sid like you care about her. You dumped her for someone else. Don't pretend to love her." Ovechkin snaps.

"She is still my teammate. I have every right to care about her!" Sid snaps back.

"Sid please." I say. Ovechkin let's me go and I fall to the floor. "Ovechkin, I ride a mare, you don't scare me!" I say as I get up.

"What are you saying?" he asks.

"That you don't scare me. If I have the courage to yell at a 1,200 pound animal, I can take you down with out breaking a sweat and you know damn well that I did it once and that I can do it again." I snap. Ovechkin puts his hands in the air and takes a step back.