Chapter 23: Party Time

Hey guys! So my other story Dreaming of Gold...and Hockey Players didn't do so good so I ended up deleting it. But I started a One Direction fan fiction. Its called Hot, Perfect and British. Sorry that it is so short :( I will make longer chapters. Hope you like it! :D So I give you chapter 23!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay down and close my eyes for a few minutes. Sid dropped my off at 4:30 and is picking me up at 7:30. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let it run while I grab a towel and my slippers. I place them right outside the shower door. I step in and let the hot water run down my slim body. I grab my vanilla scented shampoo and wash my hair. I wash it out and than use conditioner. It is vanilla scented too. I let that sit in my hair for a few minutes as I was my body. The peppermint scented body wash smelled so good. The warm water felt so good as it washed the soap off of my body. I wash the conditioner out and turn off the water. I step out and I wrap the towel around my body. I step in my slippers and I look in the mirror. My mascara ran and it is black under my eyes. I take my eye makeup remover and whip it away. I walk back into my bedroom and I sit on my bed, turn on the TV and watch Dance Moms. I just can't stop thinking about James. "Do I have feelings for him? No, because I love Sid! Or do I love James more? Why am I even think about this? Sid is my boyfriend, and James is my "big brother". I can't love him. Ugh, why do I even think that I have feelings for James, I mean...that's just crazy! But I do get this feeling when I am with him that I don't get when I am with Sid. I just have to stop thinking about him. I love Sid!" Those words "I love Sid" just kept repenting in my mind. My phone finally snaps me out of my thoughts.

Molly: Hey Kate! How have things been? How is the team? Tell Max I said hi! and Ava says to tell Geno she says hi!

Me: Everything is good, and the team is good. I will tell them tonight when I see them.

Molly: Are you going to a party?

Me: Why yes I am :)

Molly: Do you have a dress? Send me a picture.

Me: Did you get it? Sid and James made me try on really short dresses and I fell in love with this one. They both loved it on me.

Molly: OMG it is so pretty.

Me: Thanks. And about World Finials...I am heading home after Saturdays game in New Jersey. How is Fame doing?

Molly: Do you want us to pick you up at the airport? And she is doing really good! She is ready for you to ride when you get home!

Me: Well about that....Sid is coming with me. Can you please take my truck and drop it off? I will drive home. And that's great! I am going to ride her first thing Sunday morning. And she will be ready to compete on Monday. I am going to stay for the rest of the week.

Molly: Why didn't you tell me that Sid is coming?! And sure Ava and I will drop it off Saturday night.

Me: Because I don't want a lot of people knowing about us. Also did you or Ava happen to talk to Blake lately?

Molly: Oh, and ya, just last week. Why?

Me: Because I think he is after me. He wants me back.

Molly: He seemed to be over you. He said he has a girlfriend.

Me: I am the girlfriend he is talking about! He is so stupid! Tell him off for me! I want him out of my life! Does he talk about his girlfriend?