Chapter 24: Training Time...With James?

James's POV:

I drop Kate off and head home. I check my phone as soon as I sit down on my bed. "How could I forget that I have training at 7 tomorrow?!" I jump up and run into the kitchen. I grab something to eat. I head back into the living room to watch TV. I sit down on the couch and flip throw the channels. I stop when I see Kate. I watch the show and listen to what they were talking about.

Interviewer: Hey ya'll welcome to a special edition of Behind the Bit. Our special guest today is the one and only Katlin. So Kate I hear that you also play in the NHL for the Pittsburgh Penguins, is that true?

Kate: Yes that is true. I have been playing in the NHL for one month tomorrow.

Interviewer: Do you enjoy playing for the Penguins, or do you wish that you played with a different team?

Kate: Well...I just don't enjoy playing with the team...I LOVE playing with the Penguins. I think I would have been sad if I got picked for another team. The guys are great, they are really good guys and every time I walk into the rink everyone is smiling.

Interviewer: So I hear that you got in you're first fight in the NHL against Washington.  What got  you mad enough that you got in the fight, and who was it against?

Kate: Well we were winning and when I scored my first goal I hit Alex Ovechkin with my stick and he got all mad and than he just kept getting on my last nerve. What really pushed it was he came up behind me and pushed me. That's when the gloves came off. I got him two times in the face in the same spot both times. I drew blood and he fell to the ice. Sidney Crosby told me that he was so embarrassed from that point on.

Interviewer:  Well you heard it from Kate herself... she will take you down. So Kate, I hear you and Crosby are together, is that true?

Kate: Yes that is true. He is a great guy. So sweet, caring someone you want to be around. I love him.

Interviewer: Is there anyone that you are really close to on the team other than Crosby? 

Kate: Yes, James Neal. He is so funny. He is like a big bother to me. He is always looking out for me. He is so nice and just a great person to be around. All the guys look out for each other.

Interviewer: So are you going to compete in World Finals this year?

Kate: Yes, I am heading home after our game against New Jersey. I am ridding my horse Hall Of Fame, and I hope to place this year.

Interviewer: Well good luck and I hear that you will be heading to the Olympics with Fame too, right?

Kate: Yes I will be competing in the summer Olympics this year as well.

As soon as I hear that Kate is going to the Olympics I spit out my water and call Sid.

Me: Dude Kate is going to compete in the summer Olympics this year with Fame! Did you know that?    

Sid: WHAT? No I had no idea. Ho did you find out?

Me: I was watching this show called Behind the Bit and they were interviewing Kate and they asked her about it and she said that she was going with Fame.