Chapter 11

Maxie and Felicia were currently at Anna's suite in the Metro Court currently getting ready for the Nurse's Ball. Maxie was sitting in a chair while her mom did her makeup.

They hear Anna say into her phone, "So, no distress calls? No message of any kind?"

Olivia walks into Anna's room.

"Hey, hey, hey." Felicia says to Olivia.

Anna then says, "Nothing from satellite surveillance? Okay. No, no. Thank you. Thanks for the update. Okay. Bye."

Olivia looks at Anna and says, "Was there news about Dante and Lulu?"

Anna then says, "Yeah. That was Frisco."

At the mention of Frisco's name Felicia messes up on Maxie's lipstick.

Maxie then says, "Oh! Mom!"

"Oh, oh. I'm sorry. I'll fix it." Felicia says wiping off Maxie's lipstick.

"Well good mom because I would like to continue dating Nathan and I want to look good for him and I can't do that with lipstick on the side of my face."

Felicia then says to Maxie, "Don't worry. I'll fix it up in no time. Besides I have seen the way Nathan looks at you and he will believe that you are beautiful no matter how you look."

Olivia walks over to Anna and says, "What'd Frisco say?"

"Oh, not much. No news is good news, right?" Anna says.

Olivia sighs and says, "Well, can't the authorities do something? Send a chopper, send some ground support, something?"

Anna then says, "Well, Luke and Laura, they needed to do this themselves. It's tricky. There's no real evidence that Helena took Lulu. It's all conjecture at this point."

Maxie looks at Olivia and Anna and says, "Dante would never let anything happen to Lulu."

"They are in very good hands with Luke and Laura. You know, they have a long history of the Cassadines, so..." Anna says.

Olivia then says, "I understand that this is way out of my league, but I don't just want to stay home and...and...and wait for word. I can't just sit on my hands with this."

Felicia turns to Olivia and says, "Well, we all want to help, but there's really nothing we can do except think good thoughts."

Maxie then says, "And do something positive, like use this night to honor Robin."

Olivia sits on the couch and looks at Maxie and says, "So, I'm getting a little nervous here. Obviously this whole Nurses' Ball thing is a much bigger deal than I realized."

Maxie then says, "Yeah. You know, I only remember them from when I was little, but if they follow tradition, we're gonna have a great time. I just wish Dante and Lulu were gonna be here."

They hear a knock on the door and Anna heads to the door answers it.

Anna sees Bobbie and Bobbie says, "Room for one more?"

Anna then says, "Shh. Come on in."

Anna then says, "Look who's here."

"Aah!" Bobbie says.

Maxie and Felicia both jump up and give Bobbie a hug.

Felicia then says, "Ooh! So happy to see you!"

Maxie says, "Hey, where's Carly? I thought she would be with you."

Bobbie then says, "Well, actually, I did, too."