Rogue life

*Before you read just know that this book is not for you if you're looking for perfect sentences and no grammatical errors. Plus this is very cliche in my opinion I wrote this when I was still in love with cliche now...not so much. I'm working on re-writing it.

AND You might notice that eye colours, age, height and a lot of other things (names , personalities...) differs in some chapters that's because I'm changing basically everything. So bear with me please.

*rewritten*

Alex Thompson POV

I was in a beautiful garden full of every kind of flowers on this earth. The flowers did not blend in with the green grass which was long and thick. Then I heard my name being called. The voice was familiar and it echoed in my ears loudly making me clutch my head tightly. I couldn't place my finger on it but when I saw a familiar little blonde running towards me I remembered that voice, I hadn't heard it in so long. It made my heart ache. Looking at her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes, I was shocked to see that they were bleeding. Bloody tears flowed down her face like a river.

She stopped abruptly when she stood a few feets away from me:
"It's all your fault" she yelled at me repeatedly.

I wanted to apologise for everything. I know it was my fault but I couldn't, I felt as if my lips were glued to each other. Something wet was running down my cheeks and then I realized that I was crying. I wanted to reach out for my little sister to hug her and tell her how much I'm sorry. But I was stuck, I couldn't move .

Two figures approached us out of no where. It was them, my parents. No one moved, no one said a word. They stared at me with hurt drawn on the lines of their faces.

My mom was crying silently. My dad, he was staring at me with cold eyes. This was not my father. Not the father who made me hot chocolate behind my mom's back when I was having nightmares. Not the father who gave me piggy back rides, or the one who helped me trash my princess costume because I wanted to be a mommy on Halloween.