Discussions

*rewritten*

Alex POV

"What has gotten into both of you?" Damon growled at me and Kathryn frustrated.

"You were acting like two immature pups" he looked ready to rip his hair out or rip us to shreds.

After being stunned in the head at the hands of Jonathan , they dragged us both to the pack house and locked us inside of Damon's office. When I jolted awake, Damon was staring at me with clenched jaw, and when Kathryn got up from her slumber, Damon took it upon himself to make our ears bleed by the numbers of words and growls we heard. Which ended up with me rolling my eyes numerous times and Kathryn killing me and dumping my body in a river millions of time in her mind.

"It was a misunderstanding , it won't happen again Mother" I emphasised the mother and added an eyeroll to get my message through.

"We're best friends now, aren't we Kathryn? " I turned to look at her, she was furiously glaring at the floor and looked like she was wishing it would open and swallow me.

"Yes Yes we are" she responded tightly, with a sweet smile to match mine.

Damon huffed glancing at the bizarre exchange between us, he was gripping the leather couch roughly. His posture was very hunched, and he sported dark circles under his eyes and slightly sunken cheeks. Since we were werewolves, we have a faster metabolism then the average human. And if we cut more then one meal it will show on our bodies. Damon looked like he cut more then a few meals and more then a night of sleep.

"Kathryn will you give us a moment"even his voice sounded tired and sad.

She nodded and jumped immediately at the chance of getting out. Lucky her. I glared at the back of her head and I cringed when I saw the damage done on her flesh and looked away quickly.

"What's wrong with you" he didn't sound angry nor furious, he looked the same way as he sounded, frustrated and tired.

"Well It was self-defense" I argued back.

"Alex " He started, "This is the second time in less then a month" he moved and fell in the couch, he laid his head on the back of it and closed his eyes.

"Well both were self-defense"

"Then try to tone it down" he snapped at me and shifted his position to look at me.

"What was I supposed to do? let them beat me up?" I question with a raised brow.

"No!  I don't know" he clenched both his hands in his hair and pulled the strands.

"Okay, Okay talk to me when you know" I grabbed the remaining of my torn shirt and stromed out of the door. I shut the door behind me heavily.

I gulped when I realized that I had to cross the pack house and a small distance of land to get to Damon's house. There was holes in my clothes and shoes were missing. I didn't look much presentable.

"You look like you could use some company"

"You're the last person I want to see at the moment" I stared at Kathryn with a mix of hatred and guilt. She looked beaten up and I didn't want to see how I looked.

"I know, I wanted to apologise" she crossed the large distance leaving a smaller one between us as she spoke.

"This wasn't how I imagined our first interaction" she said referring to the morning events.

"It's fine" I nodded at her and walked past her down the hall.

Thankfully she didn't follow me, me accepting her apologie was the least of her worries and I knew it. I didn't care really it was the least of my worries too.