Attack

*rewritten*

Alex POV

I was suffocating. One thing you should learn about me is that I hate tight spaces. I feel like I am the 65th crayon being cramped inside a kid's 64 pack. They don't fit. I tried to move away from Megan but she gripped my hand shushing me. I rolled my eyes.

One thing you should learn about Megan is that she's an annoying drunk. She's the 'New Best Friend' kind of drunk, you know that person who goes to the bathroom and comes out with a whole new squad. Yup that's Megan right now. She had one too many drinks. And now I'm stuck in a damn closet because she thinks that we're playing hide and go seek. And her drunk mind doesn't want to understand that we are damn wolves and that they can smell and sense us. As I said just now we're wolves we don't get drunk easily but somehow the silly girl managed to drink a few hundred cans of booze ? Maybe ? Or much more.

I banged my head on the back of the closet and Megan hushed me again.

"They will hear you!" Her eyes were wide and she lost every brain cell she had in that head of hers.

"Megan they can hear you breathing from a few feets away, I don't think me banging my head is going to blow our cover because it already is blown" Yes I was getting angry, not at Megan. At least I thought that I wasn't angry at her.

I might add that she also is the 'Adult baby' drunk because right now I feel like a babysitter.

"Megan can I please just get out of here ?" I made another move to open the closet door and I got slapped on the hand.

"Bad girl" She scolded me.

"Megan why don't you link Jonathan and-"  I didn't finish my sentence, she slapped her arms tightly on my mouth. Damn that girl is strong even when she's drunk. I winced when one of her rings touched my busted lip. I should have healed by now but for some odd reason I wasn't.

"I hear them coming" I groaned inwardly.

"Megan this is the hundred time you say they are coming, I don't hear anything"

As if the universe hated me, I heard heavy footsteps coming in the room. Megan looked at me with light eyes as if to say 'I told you'. I just rolled my eyes again.

There was something definitely wrong. Their footsteps were just pacing in front of the closet, going back and forth. They are plotting something. My thoughts were proven correct when they halted right in front of the doors. I could feel Damon standing on my side while Jonathan stood on Megan's side of the closet.

1...2...3...

Nothing happened, I frowned and turned to look at Megan. She just had a cheeky smile on her lips.

4...5...

The doors bursted open and a hand gripped me and pulled me out of the closet. I shrieked and caught the material of Damon's shirt in my fists. I was to busy to think about the whipped cream covering my face and hair to focus on the tingles running all over my body where he was touching me.

I heard Megan laughing and squealing behind me. I raised my hand quickly and jumped using Damon's shoulder to push myself higher and I took the can of whipped cream from his hand which he was holding over his head. I stepped forward and he stepped backward and he stumbled on my foot. I had to admit that I felt like my foot was being crushed under his weight. But our position next made me forget my foot and my words. He landed on his back with me on top of him.

"Hi" I grinned down at him.

The can of whipped cream fell out of my hands and rolled until in went under the closet.

That Damn closet.

"Are you going to get up ?" Damon asked me.

"Nope, I'm kind of comfy" I winked at him.

I placed my elbows on the floor, with his head between them. And I leaned down even further. I was feeling confident and I saw an opportunity and took it.

"Not that I mind or anything" his hand slid up and landed on my waist.

And in that moment Megan choose to throw up in my feet.
I shut my eyes and grimaced still in our same position.

"I would really wanna stay like this but not with Megan's puke on my legs" Damon muttered.

"Sorry about your shoes", I said, he looked confused until he saw his white converse on my feet.

"Jonathan you're cleaning this" Damon growled at Jonathan, he started to protest.

"You were the one who gave the poor girl more cans", I replied.

Jonathan sighed heavily before snapping at us "Fine"

I looked at Megan who was half asleep with silly strings and puke all over her. It was my turn to sigh. I helped the girl up and balanced her weight on shoulders.

"Care to lead me to her room ?", I asked Damon.

I tightened my grip on Megan when I felt her body go heavier. Did she fall asleep ? She was still walking so I guess not.

Luckily Megan's room was on the same floor we were on. Because taking her up the stairs was going to be a pain in my ass. She sat in her bathroom and threw up a bit more. I cleaned her up and helped her change out of those clothes which I hope she'd burn later. She settled in her bed and was ready to fall asleep.

I turned off the lights and Was out of the door when I heard her mumble a small thank you. I smiled.

I lost the room where that damned closet was. But I eventually found it. I pocked my head inside but Jonathan was only in there.

"Hey where did Damon go ?", I asked him. The whole floor was filled with his scent.

"Up to his room, probably going to burn those shoes and his jeans", He laughed.

Only his jeans were attacked by Megan's puke but my shoes and jeans were hit. Well his shoes but yeah whatever.

"Thank you by the way", He said.

"What for ?", I frowned genuinely confused.

"For helping Meg to clean up".

"Oh don't worry about it" I waved him off.

I went up to the next floor and followed Damon's scent. I opened his door and went inside like I owned the place.

Damon was just leaving the bathroom with a handful of clothes. He winked at me when he passed by me and placed the clothes in a basket.

"I should change these jeans before that smell gets stuck on me forever", I the realized that I had forgotten to ask Megan for something to wear. Great.

"Take whatever you need", Damon motioned toward his closet.

I did take whatever I needed. I took a pair of sweatpants and a very dress like t-shirt.

After I changed I exited the bathroom and jumped on his bed.

"Make yourself at home", he teased me. He was reading something on his phone. My eyes never left him.

********
*****
***
*

That was cute-NOT imagine throwing up on a person you just met a few days ago...*cring*

Now my little wolves go hit that little star right there and you'll make a wolfy grin appear on my face.