Run

*rewritten*

Alex POV

"Can I go for a run ?"

My voice was the only noise in the room, why are they so anti-social ? I glared at them hoping they would get the message.

"Nope" Damon said popping the 'p' imitating a seven year old.

"I wasn't asking you anyway" I rolled my eyes "I was telling you that I'm going for a run" I pushed myself off the couch and trotted over towards the stairs. I heard a growl behind me and a warm hand took a hold on my arm.

"Enlighten me how do you plan on going out without being ripped to shred by pack members" he was mocking me. And to be honest I didn't think of that.

I need to breath. I feel like I have a belt wrapped around my neck tightly. I can't stay indoor for so long.  And my wolf has been whining all week in my mind giving me a headache. Speaking of my wolf she hates the North. No hate is not the right word to describe it. She loathes the North.
We're not used to it and the change had us weak and lightheaded for a while. We're better now but we still despise it.

"You're underestimating my power to kick a few wolves' asses" I glared up at him. This just made me want to go even more.

"And you're underestimating my pack's power" He said with a very calm voice that brought shills down my spine.

"Do I have to remind you what pack this is ?" He asked cockly smirking down at me.

"Do I have to remind you that I've been a rogue for what ? Five almost six years ? I can handle bratty wolves who think they are the shit" I barked a laugh.

He growled loudly, the only way to rile up an Alpha is to attack his pack. Which I found very amusing to say the least. Every Alpha I've met thinks that his pack is the best. What they don't know is that they're all hiding behind a name that doesn't fit them.

When I ran away, I was still a little pup lost in the speed of time. I stumbled upon a lot of packs and people claiming they want to 'help' me. I was naive and trusted the wrong people. And I didn't learn from the first time, it took me a few years until I realized that I took the hardest option I had back at the time.  I could've easily faced my parents and it would've been so much easier then being on the run.

"Plus that kid Rodolf probably told the whole damn continent about me" I know his name wasn't Rodolf  I was good with names, the kid's name was Ralf. I messed it up on purpose to piss him off even more.

I plucked his hand away from my skin and turned on my heals and headed up the stairs, I heard him correcting me under his breath but he didn't make a move to follow. I exhaled heavily and smiled when I didn't hear footsteps behind me.

Now all I had to do was find my way outside this pack and maybe try to cross the borders for a few minutes.

Damon had smuggled me inside another house while everyone was asleep. Because apparently his pack members felt a shift in the air but they couldn't place their noses on it. Which was me. I stepped outside and regretted my actions for a split second. It was freezing outside. Even though I could see small rays of sun here and there. The cold air wasn't being nice to me. I had higher body heat then humans for gods sake. But people here are just walking heaters.

I slammed the door shut behind me and stretched my limbs until I could see spots. I took of my shirt and pants and folded them neatly next to the steps. I relaxed my body and let the shift come naturally. It felt like I haven't shifted in years. I know I'm exaggerating but you can't keep a wolf sealed in a house without it going crazy. It's a beast after all.