Lost it

*rewritten*

Alex POV

"H-Hello" I stumbled backwards feeling the weight of my actions suddenly weighting on my shoulders.

"I knew you would call upon me, daughter" She slurred her words like a drunken person.

"You must be mistaken I am not your daughter" I managed to say without choking on a sob.

I felt a familiar radiant power in the room, I thought that I was drawn to the woman. But I realized that the connection between my wolf and I was close, and it was pulling me towards it.

She tilted her head creepilly to the side, her snake eyes studied my face carefully. Then, a frown settled on her face.

"You don't want to be my child?" She asked quietly while a pout formed on her face. Crocodile tears leaked out of her eyes in silence.

"I can't be" I bobbed my head from side to side feeling as if I'm talking to a child.

And all of the sudden the room shook violently and a scream erupted from the witch's mouth.

"You don't have a choice!"She screeched with a shilling voice.

I backed away from her fearing her outstretched arms. I was defenseless in that moment, I was a weak human being. She noticed me moving towards the door and with a flick of her wrist I flew in the other direction hitting the metal bed. I crumpled to the floor from the impact. A searing pain took over my body and I laid still unable to move. A cry escaped from my gritted teeth as my body ached.

"I'm sorry child I didn't want to hurt you" she apologised and a whiny cry came after it.

"Can you get up?" She asked, and I thought for a second that she was genuinely concerned so I shook my head when I failed to pick myself up.

"I said get up!" She snapped and stomped her foot on the floor, a wave of energy came crashing on my body as she did so and I found myself perched on the wall with the bed to my left.

Fearing another tantrum from her I gripped the bed and pushed myself off the floor. I stood in front of her holding the bed as support and a disgusted look in my eyes.

"I don't want to be your daughter, I want my wolf back" I spat at her, anger got the best of me and I glared at the psycho.

"You can't have the beast back, she's mad" she responded sadly, her mood changed when I had showed my anger. I had to compromise with her to somehow take my wolf back but the woman was hard to handle.

"I want to try" I said confidently, I didn't know what I was saying but I dismissed my paranoid and followed my gut.

"But I don't want you to get hurt" her tears appeared again as she spoke and I bit my tongue because she was my last chance.

An idea popped in my mind, if only I could guilt her into letting me get my wolf back.

"Why did you hit me then?" I cracked my voice purposely to make the act look believable.

"I didn't hit you, I would never" she shook her head furiously gripping her robe in her skeleton hands.

"You did, I can't stand up straight it hurts too much" I hunched my shoulders and let my body tremble under her gaze.

"I didn't mean to child" she dropped down on her knees and sobbed loudly in her palms.

"Please don't cry, you can make it up to me" I offered hoping she would fall for it.

"Anything child, I would do anything for you" she placed both her palms flat against each other in a silent plead.

"If you let me see my wolf, I will forgive you for everything" I nodded towards her encouraging her to agree.