Planning

Alex POV

Yesterday I had begged Mom and Dad to stay at our pack for a few days since it's closer then there's, they said that they can't stay a lot, but at least they're staying a few days.

The four of us were sitting in the living room talking when my Dad decided to 'talk' with Damon, which I rolled my eyes a and gave him a look.

"Gale don't freak the boy" my mom said to my dad.

"I'm not going to freak him out Candice I just want to know if he's good enough for my daughter" My dad said in a serious tone, I just bursted out laughing.

"Sorry Dad, it's just to me you're just a giant teddy Bear " I said and it earned me a glare from my dad, it's true actually my dad seems scary and serious all the time, but when it comes to his family he is the sweetest, and a giant teddy Bear.

"Fine fine, let's go mum" We stood up and I walked over to Damon and kissed his cheek and mouthed 'I love you' and he mouthed 'I love you too' back.

We went to the kitchen to leave them alone, I wanted to hear what they were saying but I dismissed the thought and focused on my mum, she didn't change at all.
Physically I look nothing like her, she has blonde curly hair and green eyes, she's shorter than me, and could easily pass as my sister she doesn't look old at all, my parents had me when mum was 19 so she's 35 now and she looks 20, my mum and I share the same character, I can be meaner sometimes but that's about it.
I may look nothing like mum but I share the same features as my dad, same hair color, same eyes.

I glanced at my mom to see her already looking at me a proud smile on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her with a small laugh

"Baby you grew up so fast" she said tears in her eyes.

"Please mum don't cry" I stood up from my seat and hugged her tightly

That's the thing mum always has these moments where she suddenly starts crying, she really didn't change at all.

"Me and my emotions" she said laughing and whiped her eyes

"Come on let's go hear what they're talking about, I know you want to" she said and I grinned at her, she knows too well.

We tip toed to the living room, though we didn't need to, we were just messing around, we laid our ears on the door  though also we didn't need to we could hear them from the kitchen if we wanted to.
I heard laughing and them my dad spoke.

"Damon wanna see something funny ?" My dad asked

"Sure " Damon said

We didn't hear anything after that, we frouned and looked at each other my mom shrugged and placed her ear on the door again, I did too and the next thing I knew was the door open widely and my mother fell on the floor face first and me on top of her.
Damon and Dad were laughing their ass off, I groaned and stood up and helped my mum up, she was glaring at my dad while I was doing the same at Damon.

"I see you got along really well" I said and I placed my hands on my waist and raised my eyebrow at him
Damon nodded with a grin I looked at my dad who had his own smile.

"I don't know if I should be happy or worried"

----------------------------------------

"Damon there's another letter for you" Jonathan barged in the room

Damon obviously was confused but took the letter , opened it and started reading.

Jonathan stood there awkwardly looking at my parents.

"Jona these are my parents" I said

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Thompson " Jonathan greeted them, but before they could answer Damon growled and his eyes darkened, he was glaring at the letter

"Damon what's wrong" I went over to him and took the letter and wrapped one arm around him.

"They're going to attack in a week " Damon barked making Jonathan look down.

Dad took the letter and read it, while calmed Damon down.

My dad's eyes darkened to and he crumpled the piece of paper.

"Will someone tell us what's in the damn letter" I hissed at them

"Ryan is going to attack and Alpha William is going to help him,he is the idiot that thinks that you're his mate and wants you back " Damon snarled

"Who is Ryan and why does William want my daughter" My dad growled

"Ryan is Damon's dad and when I passed William 's territory for some reason he thought I was his mate" I explained

"Ryan is working with rogues now, we need to find the traitor first, then plan everything" Damon said all calm now

"William is Alpha of The silver moon pack, there is 100 person in it, 40% are the men who can fight, others are either females or under 15 years, so that makes 25 fighters" my dad said chuckling, Damon nodded his head at the information.

"As I said Ryan works with rogues, he has an entire pack of rogues, I don't know how much they are, could be 100 less or even more, but we need to be ready for anything, he won't come unprepared" Damon said

"Don't worry son my pack will be happy to help " My dad said making me grin at them, they work fast.

"Let's go to my office" Damon said and my dad nodded

Before they could move the door flew open, and Jonathan came in, again.
Wasn't he just here a minute ago?

"Damon we found the traitor" Jonathan said with a proud grin

Hell they work fast.

Chapter 30 !!!
Thank you for reading
VOTE and COMMENT! ! ! ! ! ! !
Ily ❤