Detention

The bell rang ending music history and I went off to my 7th period class. The last class of the day. I sat down a got all my things I needed out of my bag when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I scanned the room to be sure the teacher was still in the hall then I grabbed my phone. It was a text from Bri

- Let me know how detention goes(; -

I giggled and text her back that I would let her know and slid my phone back in my pocket. Time flew by and the end of the day bell rang. I weaved thru the crowd of students trying to leave and finally got to Mr. Bieber's room. I knocked on the door frame since the door was already open.

"Come in."

I heard Mr. Bieber say. I walked in and he smiled

"Glad you remembered, or I might've had to track you down."

He said laughing. I laughed a bit not quite sure where he was going with this.

"I need you to help me find the answer key for the test you guys took last Friday. Mr. Monroe didn't grade them and he didn't tell me where to find the key."

I set my things down and walked over to his desk. I moved the stack of tests over toward me and grabbed a red pen. Mr. Bieber watched me confused.

"Right. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Right."

I said as I marked the test on top.

"How do you know?"

He said challenging me.

"Test answer keys are in the top drawer of the second filing cabinet."

I said remembering where Mr. Monroe kept them. Mr. Bieber tried to open it but failed.

"He gave you a key to the filing cabinets right?"

I giggled as he grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked the drawer. He fumbled thru all the papers until he found the right one. He took the test I was grading and compared it to the answer key.

"Well maybe you don't need an answer key!!"

He said amazed.

"So what do you want me to do now?"

I said sitting on the corner of his desk. He cleared his throat.

"Help me grade these papers of coarse!!"

He said handing me half the tests. I was about to walk to my seat when he pulled up an extra chair next to him. I stood there wondering why on earth he'd want me next to him when he said

"Come on I don't bite.....well at least not too hard."

He winked after he said that. He winked I swear. I sat down beside him and started grading the tests. I finished grading quickly and looked over to see Mr. Bieber watching me. He hasn't graded a single test....he was watching me the whole time. I shook my head at him

"Now Mr. Bieber I'm sure that if students are required to pay attention to their work the teachers are required to pay attention to their work too."

I said and he laughed.

"You're very funny. I like that. And I was paying attention to my......work."

He said as I saw him look me up and down out of the corner of my eye. No I'm imagining this I know it!! I grabbed Mr. Bieber's pile of tests and started grading them. He stood up and shut and locked the door, and then erased the white board. Since he got up I decided to sit in his chair, because it looks a lot more comfy. I just finished grading the last test when Mr. Bieber realized that I was sitting in his chair.