This Is Real

-skipping to after the doctors appointment-

Justin and I just left the appointment. I kept looking at the ultrasound pictures still not believing that in seven months I will be able to hold

what I'm looking at. I mean looking at this really hits you that.... This is real.

"What are you thinking about babe?"

Justin said taking one hand off the steering wheel and placing it I my tummy. I feel like crying over this just cause I just can't believe it. Fucking hormones!!

"Can we do some shopping? I don't know why but since that appointment I just wanna get tons of baby stuff now. I know we don't know the gender but we can still get basic things and look at cribs and toys."

"Of coarse babe. Why don't you text Bri and have her meet up with us at the mall. I think you two need some catch up time and I know you wanna show her the ultrasound pictures. I promise to carry all your bags. Hers too if she wants."

He said removing his hand for my tummy. I smiled and quickly text Bri and she said she would meet us at the mall in like twenty minutes.

We walked through the mall doors and the smell of all of the food in the food court made my mouth water.

"You hungry? cause I am."

Justin said pulling me in the direction of the food court. Oh i love how he reads my mind.

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

I said giggling

"You wanna supersize that love for me little miss?"

He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

Justin and I had just finished eating when Brianna walked through the doors. I waved her over and she came running. She wrapped me in a huge hug.

"Ahh I've missed you so much!!"

"I've missed you too!! Oh and I have something to show you."

I said and she sat down with me back at the table where Justin was. I smiled really big and she just sat there eyeing me. I giggled and held my hand up showing her the engagement ring.

"Holy shit!!! It's beautiful!! Oh my god I'm gonna steal it!!"

She said turning my hand different ways making sure to get the full view of the ring.

"When's the wedding?"

"Soon. Very soon."

Justin said before I could get to it. Bri clapped.

"Oh and I have something else to show you!!"

I pulled the ultrasound pictures out of my purse and handed them to her.

"Oh my god!! When do you find out if its a boy or a girl?!"

She squealed looking at them.

"In a few weeks!!"

Justin and I answered at the same time.

"Aww looks like someone else is excited too!"

Bri said looking at Justin

"Well of coarse I am I mean how could I not be!!"

He said putting his arm around me.

"Now don't we have some shopping to do?"

He asked and Bri and I jumped up and we dragged Justin all around the mall.

We hit up several baby places like baby gap, crazy 8, Carter's, etc. we mostly just looked at things finding the cutest clothes in the boys and girls section trying to determine which was better. In the end it doesn't matter because everything was so damn cute and it just got me more and more excited. We were in Carter's and Bri and I were looking at the baby shoes. They were the tiniest shoes I've ever seen.

Bri tapped my shoulder and I turned to her.

"What?"

I asked and she just pointed behind us. I turned around to find Justin in the baby boys section holding up a shirt that said 'dads little man'. I saw him smile and refold it and put it back. I quickly spun around so he wouldn't know I was watching.

"That was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen!"

Bri whispered

"I know!"

----

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!