The Call

i dialed his number and he picked up on like the third ring. i put it on speaker so Bri could listen and she promised to be quiet.

-phone convo-

"hello?? is this my lovely Arianna?"

He asked

"yes Justin it sure is."

"i'm so glad you called!!"

He said and Bri giggle and I smacked her hoping he didn't hear her.

"well why wouldn't i have called?"

"after what happened in detention i didn't know if i had freaked you out or came on to strong....its just i coulnd't help it."

Bri was making kissy faces at me. i might murder her before the end of this phone call.

" its alright."

i said trying not to sound pissed. bri has got me all worked up now...bitch

"hmm good. so what are you up to beautiful?"

when he said 'beautiful'bri smacked the shit out of my shoulder

"Ohh nothing really just sitting on my bed and talking to you. probably should be doing homework...."

i said rubbing my now red and possibly bruising shoulder.

"well i can let you go dear if you need to do homework...."

Bri flipped out and whispered in my ear not to let him hang up

"NO...no its kk!!!!"

I sounded like a spazz when I said that...great.

"oh no its ok i"ll text you ok?"

He said he'd text me"

-End of phone convo-

as soon as i hung up bri jumped up and screamed.

"THAT WAS SO JUST AHHHH OH MY GODDDD!!!!"

"just calm down Bri its nothing...."

Just then my phone went off it was a text from him.

"so his name is Justin?! that fits him perfect !! and are you dating?? and what all went down in his classroom?? tell me im dying here!!!!"

She said talkig like 120 miles an hour. i ended up telling her all about what happened, and when i finished she was sitting there with her mouth wide open.

"SO YOU AND MR. BIEBER BASICALLY ALMOST FUCKED ON HIS DESK?!?! YOU LUCK ASS!!"

She said as she smacked me. i had been texting Mr. Bieber/Justin the whole time i was telling bri about what happened. he kept saying some interesting things to me if you know what i mean(; some of the things he was texting me were like 'I wish we could've finished what we stared cutie(;' and 'do you know how bad i want you?!'

I never knew a teacher could be so dirty haha....i looked at brianna who was watching tv with me and we were munching on chips.

"what??"

she said with a mouth full of chips.

"nothing...."

she scooted closer to me

"oh no no i know that look. what's he saying."

"just things...."

"things like??...."

"nothing.."

Bri tried to snatch my iPhone.

"i dont think so!!"

I said pushing her away.

"if its nothing then i think you should let me read them."

"no this is between me and him"

"mmhhmm he's texting you pics isn't he"

"NO!!!!"

we both laughed uncontrollably at the thought of that. Then Bri's phone went off

"aw shit i gotta go!!see you at school"

"bye."

Bri left and i sat there on my bed texting Justin the whole night.