Shower

::::Dirty::::

Justin pulled me into the bathroom with him and turned the shower on.

He pulled me into the shower and the hot water cascaded down our bodies.

The water was so hot it was practically burning me. Justin pushed me against the wall and started leaving love bites on my neck. He backed me up closer to the wall and basically slid my body up the wall. I straddled him and he kissed me fiercely. My hands were running thru his hair.

after a while he broke the kiss.

"You ready for it again?"

To be honest I do think I can take anymore but I have to be a good girl so I nodded and he slammed his dick in me.

"Shiiiit oh my god!!"

I moaned and threw my head back as Justin picked up the pace.

"You're so freaking beautiful Arianna!!"

He said as he went faster. I wonder how he can even see me the hot water is causing steam to fill the entire bathroom.

Justin was hitting my g-spot every fucking time. I grabbed onto his biceps and dug my nails into them.

"I'm gonna cum!!"

I said feeling my walls tighten around his dick.

"I am too just hold on a bit longer."

He said kissing my neck again.

"UUGGGGGHHH!!"

I groaned. I don't think I can take much more. Justin's thrusts became sloppier by the second and I couldn't take it.

"Mmmmm Justinnnn!!!!"

I moaned as I came. That caused him to cum too. He sat me down on my feet and I about fell over I could barely feel my legs. He caught me tho and he laughed a little.

"Hopefully you'll be able to walk just fine tomorrow."

"I d-don't think so."

I stuttered. My head was still spinning. I leaned back against the wall because there was no way in hell I could hold myself up. Justin and I washed each other. Then he carried me out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and dried me off the wrapped the towel me. He grabbed anther towel and dried himself off then wrapped it around his waist. then he picked me up and carried me bridal style into his bed room and sat me on his bed.

"I feel like I broke you!! You are so fragile and yet I just fucked the shit out of you....twice I think I broke you!!!"

I giggled and laid back on the bed exhausted. I tossed the towel on the floor and crawled under the covers. Justin tossed his towel down and crawled in beside me and wrapped his arms around me. And just like that i fell asleep....no I fall asleep I passed the fuck out