His Place

(This is what you have been waiting for(; it gets dirty here)

---

The bell rang ending school and I nervously went to Mr. Biebers room.

I didn't have a chance to knock because the door opened. Justin pulled me inside and shut the door.

"We should wait here since it would be obvious you would be getting in my car with everyone in the parking lot and all."

I nodded my head in agreement and walked over to his desk. He was now sitting in his chair looking over some papers.

"Want me to grade some of those while we wait?"

"Would you?? Oh that would help so much thank you dear!!"

He said glad I had offered to help.

I grabbed a pen and some of the papers and was about to walk off to my seat when Mr. Bieber cleared his throat. I turned around and looked at him confused. He motioned me to come back over. As soon as I was within his reach he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Why am I sitting on you lap?"

I asked even tho I could feel his hard on straining against his jeans. He just chuckled and let me grade papers.

"How bout we make a deal."

He said in that sexy voice of his

"Like what?"

I said continuing to grade.

"Every question someone answered right you shake that sexy ass of yours on me."

I giggled a bit

"Mr. Bieber are you asking a student to give you a lap dance?!"

He wrapped his arms around me

"Do we have a deal shawty?"

Oh sweet mother of god he called me shawty!! I don't give a fuck if he's my teacher If he calls me shawty I will do anything he wants!!

"I guess...."

I said as I finished grading a paper.

"We start with this paper."

He said lightly laughing a bit knowing he was getting his way. I was marking the paper. That ones wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, right.....

"Ahem...."

He said watching over my shoulder so he knew that one was right....a deal is a deal right? I moved around a little on his lap not wanting to let this get out of hand before we left school. He groaned softly and I stopped and began grading again. I noticed he was watching me so I bit his pen I was using to grade as I read the short answer part.

"You little tease."

He said and I laughed.

Every time someone got an answer right I did what the deal required and thank god there wasn't that many papers!! I finished and hopped off of him.

"What?? Wait-no!"

He said as I stood up.

"We're going to your place now, right?"

He grinned.

"Yes!!"

He said and we both walked out to his car and got in. We were on the way to his place and it seemed like we got stopped by a red light at every single stoplight!! After like the fifth one Justin had enough

"Ughhhh you gotta be fucking kidding me!!!"

He complained. Looks like he's really want to get home.....I glanced over and noticed that by the bulge in his jeans that he really wanted to get to his place as quick as possible. Then I got a wonderful idea!! I reached over and rubbed him softly thru his jeans. He bit his lip. I used a little more pressure and got a moan out of him.