Worst Nightmare

"I love Cassandra not you!"

Justin said shattering my heart into a billion pieces. I grabbed ahold of his arm trying to pull him toward me.

"But you said that it was just to keep your job and----"

He cut me off.

"Yeah well I lied!"

He said pushing me away. Tears were streaming down my face.

"B-b-but I love you..."

I said my voice cracking.

"Well since you're so naive let me just come right out and say it."

"Say what?"

I said terrified of his answer.

"I don't love you. Never have, never will."

-----

I woke up crying. I sat up still scared to death.

"Babe what's the matter?"

Justin said sitting up and wrapping his arms around me attempting to calm me down.

"Arianna, sweetheart it was just a dream. Shh it was just a bad dream."

He said rocking me back and forth.

"Yeah it was just a bad dream."

I said trying to breathe normally.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He asked kissing the top of my head.

"No..."

I said and he stopped rocking me.

"That bad?"

He asked really concerned.

"My worst nightmare."

I said because well it's true.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was like eight in the morning.

"You go ahead back to sleep cause there's no way I can sleep now."

I told him and he hesitated at first but then he laid back down. I crawled out of bed and threw on some clothes and went to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. As I was walking through our room to get my phone Justin rolled over in the bed.

"Where on earth are you going?"

Justin asked half asleep.

"To see Trina I need to talk to her."

I said wanting to get the hell out of here.

"Can't that wait til later?"

He asked

"No I have to talk to her now."

"Just call her."

"Justin I am going to go see Trina. I didn't ask for what you thought I should do, I told you what I was going to do."

I said feeling angry. Why am I so mad all of a sudden?

"Damn ok then."

He said rolling back over in bed.

----

As soon as I got in my car I called Trina an told her I needed to talk to her. She suggested meeting at the mall and I laughed and agreed.

----

"Arianna over here!"

I heard Trina's voice and I spotted her walking out of American Eagle. As soon as I was near her, she pulled me into a hug and I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Arianna what happened?!"

She asked worried.

"I had a bad dream....that Justin left me for the girl he cheated on me with and he said he didn't love me and I just---"

She cut me off.

"Alright that's it. You need to take a break."

She said confusing me.

"Break?"

"Yeah, like get away from him for a few weeks and sort out how you feel and figure out if you wanna still be with him."

She said as we walked through the mall.

"I can't do that."

I said wiping my eyes.

"You need to."

"Trina I can't. I need him."

"You need what's best for you and your son. And as of right now, from what you told me, he isn't the best choice."

She said dragging me into a store.

This is just great.

---------

I was driving back to Justin and my house whit Trina in the passenger seat. Trace dropped her off so I offered to drive her home, but then she said that I was coming home with her to get away from Justin for a while. After arguing about it for like ever I finally agreed. We were jamming out to the radio when I pulled up to Justin's house. I was going to go inside and get my stuff to take to Trina's when I something caught my eye.

"What the hell?"

I said noticing a car in the driveway that didn't belong to Justin.

"Oh shit is about to go down."

Trina said and we both got out of the car. I stormed though the front door with Trina right behind me to find Justin on the couch....WITH CASSANDRA!!!

"This isn't what it looks like!"

Justin said walking over to me.

"Really? Cause I think it is."

I said ready to walk over and beat the fuck out of my former principal.

"Baby I called her over to tell her it's done with me and her."

He said tilting my chin up I smacked his hands away.

"I don't care."

"C'mon look that's all that happened! I'm trying to do better here!"

He said and I saw Cassandra get off the couch. I was about to walk over there and give her a piece of my mind when Trina walked over to her.

"Hell no you sit you ass down bitch. We ain't done here."

She said and Cassandra sat back down.

I bolted up the stairs and grabbed practically everything of mine that was here and put it into my bags and went back downstairs. Trina was cussing out Cassandra which I was going to have to thank her for later.

"Where are you going?"

Justin asked grabbing my arm.

"We need a break."

I said It was taking all my strength in me not to cry.

"Arianna please."

"I need time to think."

I said and I walked out the door. I threw all my things in my car and Trina came out quickly after.

"Let me drive."

She said holding her hand out for my keys. I handed her the keys not in the mood to argue. And with that we were in the car and driving off to her house.

---------

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!