What If I Write You A Pass?

The next two classes flew by and I was so happy knowing that Justin wasn't playing me. Before I knew it Brianna and I were off to music history and as we opened the door Mr. Bieber was playing the piano.

All the other students were in their seats and everyone was silent as Justin played. I brushed my fingers along his back as I walked by. I tried to make it look as if I tripped into him but I'm not sure it looked like an accident.

Me and Bri sat in our seats.

"Way to keep stuff a secret."

Bri whispered.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Well yeah!"

We both giggled.

Justin stopped playing and walked over to his desk.

"Today we are going to review for the test tomorrow."

Mr. Bieber said. And the class groaned.

"Aww hey now none of that!! We're going to play a game and there's no review packet so no complaining!!"

Everyone giggled and cheered.

"So since Arianna has a perfect A+ in here she will be score keeper. Now I need you all in groups of four!"

Everyone got into groups and I went to the front of the class and sat in his chair behind his desk. He passed out buzzers so you could buzz in if you knew that answer.

"Now this game will only help you. There's no grade in participation but please try to participate. If your team wins you will get an automatic ten bonus points on the test tomorrow."

I looked around and saw there was six groups of four and I wrote team 1-6 on the board. I really wasn't even going to bother asking for team names cause there's always that fucker who comes up with the weirdest shit so teams 1-6 it is!!

Justin came back over to his desk and leaned over grab the questions he had written down.

"Yanno I just wanted you up here by me. I was going to keep score myself but I thought this was a better idea."

he said pulling up a chair a sitting beside me.

He began asking the questions and people were answering ....dude people are answering. That never happens. Unless its me, but this means Justin is actually getting thru to his students!!!

Finally the game was over, and the scores were actually pretty close. Team 3 won, and it was Bri's team too!!

"Ok looks like there's ten minutes left so the rest of the time is yours. Just don't get to loud that's all I ask."

The class cheered and I started to stand up and go back to my seat but Justin stopped me.

"You stay right where you are."

He said giving me the look.

I dropped my voice to whisper that only he could here.

"Justin we are in class!!"

I said know what he wanted.

"But come on!"

He said sliding his hand up my bare leg and playing with my short shorts.

I shivered at his touch

"Looks like someone wants it too."

He said smirking.

"No I don't!! Not with people here."

I said trying to keep it together.

"Fine, but only cause there's a few minutes of class left. But one day I wanna do something.... with a class sitting right there."

I have to admit him saying that turned me on.

"Yeah?"

I said biting my lip.

"Yeah I wanna watch you try to keep quiet. And try to act like I'm not driving you crazy."

Just the the bell rang. I sprang up from his chair. He grabbed my arm stopping me.

"One day we will do that."

He said winking

"Yes Mr. Bieber."

He chuckled

"You dirty slut."

He said slapping my ass as I walked by. I spun around scanning the room and thank god everyone had already left.

"I need you now."

He said standing behind me pulling my body close to his. I couldn't help but whimper.

"Baby I have to go to my last period class."

I said as I tried to pull away.

"I don't have a class this period tho."

Justin said pulling me back to him by my hair.

"Oww!! Justin I have to go to class."

I wined and he let go of my hair.

"What if I write you a pass. It'll say I need your help and I'm sure you'll be allowed to come back."

Oh my god he has no idea what he's doing to me right now!!

"Ok."

I said and he wrote me a pass. I ran down to my seventh period teacher and showed her the pass.

"Helping Mr. Bieber out? That's so nice with him being a new teacher and all. Of coarse you can dear!! I'll catch you up on what you missed later. And I promise it won't be much."

She said smiling.

"Thanks!!"

I said running back up to Justin's room. I opened the door to find a shirtless Justin sitting on his desk. I locked his door and turned to him.

"Come here beautiful."

He said and I walked over to him.

Oh dear Jesus he's gonna fuck me on his desk....and soon he want to fuck me somehow with a full fucking class there!! But right now it's just me and him.....we are gonna break that damn desk I know it.