Completely Perfect

The car ride home with Justin was full of laughter and smiles. He had one of his hands on the steering wheel and his other hand was holding mine. I missed this. I missed this so much it's not even funny. I shouldn't have left. I should've stayed and kept my calm, but he did say some pretty shitty stuff so maybe I did the right thing. I wasn't expecting him to come after me though. I thought he'd just move on and I'd never hear from him again. I thought I'd be a single mom and all that, but no he found me and wasn't going to take no for an answer. That was obvious. I love this man with all my heart.

----

Once we got back to our house I instantly sat on the couch too tired to do much of anything else. I heard him chuckle behind me and a few seconds later several kisses were applied to my forehead. My eyes fluttered back open to see him still hovering above me smiling. Then he stood up and pulled something from his pocket and handed it to me. My ring? Yes it is my engagement ring! I slid it back of my finger and admired it like it was the very first time I had seen it.

"So will you still marry me?"

He asked playing with my hair.

"As far as I'm concerned the ring never left my finger. The fight never happened. You never walked out on me, and I never left you. So yes I will still marry you."

I said watching his face light up.

"I was worried you'd take a while to warm back up to me after what happened, but you really wanna act like all of it never happened?"

"Yeah I don't wanna dwell on the past. It's done and over with and were better now, right?"

"Yup completely perfect now that I have you."

He said leaning over and kissing my cheek. I sighed as I watched him disappear out of the room. He was probably heading into the kitchen. I flipped through the TV channels until I settled on Adventure Time. Call me whatever you wish, but I absolutely love this damn show! A few minutes later Justin returned with some popcorn and drinks proving my assumption that he had went to the kitchen. Mmm popcorn that sounds so good right now. He sat the big bowl of popcorn on his lap and handed me a drink. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched TV.

----

Later that night I walked up to our room to find Justin already asleep. I crawled into bed beside him and I felt his strong arms wrap around me as I snuggled into his chest. The sound of his heartbeat was my lullaby and soon I was asleep.

----

~A/N sorry it was so shortD:

I'm working on making a group now like a band sort of...maybe idek. They are tryin to talk me into putting stuff on YouTube and I just AHHH idek I can't! I'm too scaredD: I have this and so much to deal with but I'll try to write more. Hope you understand my loves!!~

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!