Forgiven

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ugh. I rolled over and grabbed it and saw it was a text....from Justin. Five words that I didn't want to hear.

-I know where you are-

I sprang out of bed and threw on a change of clothes. I packed all my things and glanced around suite double checking that I had everything. I ran out down the hall and hit the button for the elevator. I stood there nervously bitting my nails waiting for the elevator to reach my floor. And when the doors opened I was about to step in the elevator when I saw someone was standing there. Justin. I dropped everything I had and bolted back down the hall. I grabbed the key card from my pocket and slid it through the scanner. It blinked red.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

I said out loud as I realized that the card was upside down. I slid it through the right way and it unlocked!! I practically beat the door down trying get in before him. I got the door shut and he started pounding on the door.

"Dammit Arianna open the fuckin door!!"

He said hitting the door again.

"No just go away!!"

I said my body shaking with the thought of only a door separating us.

"Just give me another chance. I had over a billion reasons for you to stay that night. I froze up I'm sorry. I am just under a lot of stress I've always wanted you baby I swear. I just I don't know what happened. That wasn't me, Arianna I wasn't myself when I said that. Please please please just open the door."

He said and he quit hitting the door. I leaned against the door my forehead resting on the cold surface. The tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know way to do but I can't open the door, I just can't.

"Please."

He whispered barely audible through the door. I slowly opened the door and I stood there looking at the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and I just stood there not hugging him back. I just cried like a baby.

"Shhh it's ok. It's alright."

He said tucking my hair behind my ear and gazing into my eyes.

"But you said---"

I started but he cut me off.

"I know what I said and I was so so so wrong. Baby I swear to god I never meant to say that. I shouldn't have even thought that way. Please come home. Please."

He said pressing his forehead to mine. I just kissed him and I felt him smile and he kissed me back.

"So I'm forgiven?"

He asked making sure.

"I guess."

I know I'm crazy. I know I shouldn't go back to him by I can't help it. I love him and I just have to believe that he means what he's saying. He smiled and kissed me again and one of his hands slid down to my tummy and it rested there. Then I felt something move.

"Oh my god was that our little boy?"

He said as he knelt down so his face was right by my belly.

"This is the first time he's ever kicked!! Oh my god!!"

I said putting my hands on Justin's head. And there it went again. I giggled and Justin kissed my belly.

"I think little man forgives you too."

I said as Justin got back to his feet.

----