Teach Me

I woke up with a massive headache and I groaned as I rolled over in bed. I didn't want to move or anything. I felt like someone has beat the shit out of me. And emotionally Justin has beat the shit out of me. Last nights events flashed though my mind and I felt tears escape my eyes. I still have mixed emotions about all of this fucked up mess. I heard a knock on the door and I just laid there not saying anything. A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Justin.

"Hey you're up."

He said as he gave me a half smile. I snapped my eyes shut because I couldn't look at him right now.

"I brought you something..."

He said from somewhere in the room.

"Babe open your eyes, please!"

He said and I opened my eyes to see he had a dozen roses and a little tray of food. Breakfast in bed how sweet.

I sat up and he handed me the roses. I took a deep breath, breathing in their strong and wonderful scent.

"No one has ever gotten me flowers before."

I said as Justin put the roses on my nightstand. He seemed shocked that I talked to him, and honestly I was shocked I talked to him.

"Well I'm glad to be the first! You talked...."

He said totally changing the subject

"Yeah I'm aware."

I said as I dug into my breakfast. What? I'm hungry!

"I'll let you eat...."

He said getting up and exiting the room. He bought me roses and cooked me breakfast. I stared at the bacon on my plate as if it was going to help me make up my mind on if I'm going to forgive him or not. After a while I realized that bacon can't really help me decide on this so I ended up eating it. Jesus bacon is like heaven sometimes I swear!

----

I finished up my breakfast and hoped out of bed to go take the dishes downstairs. I was walking over to the stairs when I heard the piano being played. I set the dishes down by the stairs and crept down the hall to the music room. I opened the door slowly to find Justin playing the piano. He noticed me standing there and stopped playing. I walked over and sat down beside him on the piano bench. I felt his arm wrap around me and I cuddled into his chest.

"I'm so sorry Arianna."

He said and I cod hear the sincerity in his voice.

"I know. It's ok."

I said and I felt him pull back. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"It's not ok! I shouldn't have done Ito I should've just---"

I cut him off.

"What's done is done, we can't change that."

I said and I saw him smile.

"You shouldn't be forgiving me. You should've just left me. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve you."

He said shaking his head.

"I know but I love you. And I know I shouldn't forgive you but I do. It's just how I am."

I said smiling back at him. He shook his head in disbelief again.

"I love you."

I said knowing I shouldn't love him, but I do anyways.

"I love you too."

He said quickly kissing my lips. After we sat there for a bit in this awkward silence my eyes landed on a guitar in the corner. I had been trying to teach myself before I met Justin but I haven't really had time since. I remembered the offer he made the first day we met. About him teaching me to play the guitar if I wanted. Justin followed my gaze over to the guitar and then looked back at me

"Teach me."

I said smiling at him.

-----

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!