I Still Love Him

I shook my head and blinked back tears. I heard wrong, yeah that's it I heard wrong. School just started back up for him about a month ago which means he's busy. That's probably why he snapped the other day too. He probably didn't realize what he was saying. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. Justin spun around when he heard me. He was staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

I asked trying to act like I wasn't dying inside.

"Oh nothing you just....you scared me that's all."

He said wrapping his arms around me. Normally his arms around me comforted me but right now it just made me sick. I had originally came down here to get food but now I've lost my appetite. I shook out of his arms and spun around to face him.

"Who was it?"

I asked venom lacing my words.

"What do you mean?"

He said looking around the room nervously.

"Who the hell were you on the phone with?"

I said through clenched teeth. He wrapped his arms around me again and said

"Nobody I was---"

He started but I cut him off.

"Don't fucking lie to me! I fucking heard you!"

I said pushing him away from me.

"If you won't tell me hand me your phone."

I spat at him giving him some options.

"Arianna I did this for you, for us. Please you have to believe me."

He said breaking down in tears. What the hell does that even mean?!

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT JUSTIN?!"

I screamed feeling y blood start to boil.

"Cassandra...."

He said closing his eyes. Where the hell have I ward that name?

"Oh my god no!"

I said as realization hit me. My fucking former principal, his boss.

"What did you do for me hmm? For us hmm?"

I said putting my hands on my hips.

"She was gonna fire me Arianna! We have a baby on the way I needed to do something to support our family!"

He said grabbing my shoulders to stop me from walking away.

"You love her? That's what you said I fucking heard it so don't deny it. Do you love her?"

"No not at all I just---"

I cut him off

"Then how the hell do I know you love me?"

I said and I watched all the color drain from his face.

"I only did it to keep my job!"

He said as I wiggled out of his grip an headed out of the kitchen.

"How do I know that?"

I said because there's no possibly way to know what all he's been up to. I stormed out the front door and he followed me outside into the yard.

"Arianna please come back inside so we can sort this out."

He begged me

"That's the last thing I want to do at the moment! I can't believe you fucking cheated on me!"

I said raising my voice. I walked back up to him and put my engagement ring in his hand before I walked away.

"Arianna please!"

He said his voice cracking.

"We are done. Done. You can take your sorry ass over to Cassandra and fuck with her because I'm done. And as far as our baby. He's not ours anymore, just mine. I can't believe you did this to me! I loved you Justin! I thought you loved me too..."

I said my voice growing weak at the end. He rushed over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"I do love you! I did this for us can't you see that! If I didn't I would've lost my job and I couldn't support you and our baby. I couldn't let that happen. She came on to me and said that if I did it I could keep my job. I feel so bad and i know its so messed up. Baby I've been wanting to tell you but I knew this would happen. Just please hear me out!!"

He said rocking me back and forth. I was uncontrollably sobbing now.

He did do it for us though, right? He was just trying to step up and be there for his family, right? I didn't notice but he was slowly pulling me back inside the house. I couldn't move I just went along with it. He pulled me up to our room and laid me down in the bed before leaving me alone in there. I couldn't quit crying. I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. He meant well that's obvious. I don't know what to do because even though though everything he has put me through....I still love him.....

-----

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!