Congratulations Its A....

~a/n Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday!! I am sick AGAIN and I feel like a real bitch for not updating haha!! I'm sorry I hope I am forgiven after you read this chapter cause its super damn cute(:!! -Much Love~

-----

-18 weeks pregnant-

Justin and I are waiting for the doc to come in. Hopefully we will get to see if our baby is a boy or a girl today!! Finally the doc came in and got me all prepped for the ultrasound. She put the gel on my tummy and I giggled. It's so fucking cold I could scream haha!! I guess Justin picked up on that and he came over and put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry it was a little cold."

She apologized once I quit making a weird face to keep from shouting.

"A little cold?"

I asked messing around and we all laughed.

---

About five minutes later we were staring at the screen in anticipation. I was so damn excited I can't even explain it. I closed my eyes unable to look....don't ask me why cause I don't even know.

"Congratulations....it's a boy!!!"

The doc said and my eyes snapped open and I looked straight at Justin.

"A boy?!"

I said happy to finally know. To be honest I didn't really want a certain gender over the other. Either one I would've been equally happy.

"Our little baby....boy!!"

Justin said looking at me with his adorable eyes...wait is he bout to cry? Holy shit yes he is!! Now imma cry ugh wtf?!

Justin wiped his eyes and leaned over and kissed me.

---

After I got all clean of the gel stuff we were free to leave. Justin had his arm around me and we were both staring at the ultrasound pictures in my hands.

"We should frame these...or start a scrapbook!!"

I said and Justin kissed my cheek.

"We should! I'll help?"

He said tapping my nose.

"You would?"

I said finding that hard to believe.

"Yeah!"

He said his voice getting a little high.

"You don't know shit about scrapbooking or anything like that do you?"

"Nope not at all, but you should sit down and show me. Or I'll just watch you do it and I'll hand you what you need."

He said smiling how's it possible for someone to be this sweet?

---

"Now that we know it's a boy we can go get that T-shirt at Carter's you were looking at a few weeks ago."

I said once we were in the car. I saw him smile.

"You saw that?"

"Me and Bri saw you looking at it. It was so cute! The shirt and the fact you were holding it."

I said laughing a bit.

"You know what we should go get it!! Do you wanna see if Bri can come?"

He asked and I thought about it for a minute.

"How about its just me and you today. I'll call Bri up and me and her will go some other day."

I said wanting to be with just him right now.

"Having you all to myself at the mall? Sounds good to me!"

He said in a girly voice. He was making fun of me and Bri. Well more so Bri she was the gossip queen I never kept in touch with that silly shit.

"I can still call her!"

I said threatening

"Oh no please! I don't wanna hear about how 'big' Jenny said Mason is. Or about how this bitch and some other bitch who's this bitch's cousin said something to Stephanie on Facebook and---"

I cut him off

"Ok I get it!!"

I said ad we both laughed because that's exactly what Bri would always go on about. Most people, like Justin, find it annoying, but it's a part of Bri so I don't mind listening even though I may not wanna hear about Stephanie and her bitches or Jenny and Mason. Haha oh lord sometimes I worry about people.

---

-later on back at our house-

We got home around eight and I was so damn tired I could barely walk straight. I walked up the stairs and set the bags from the mall down by the dresser in our room. I had kicked my shoes off at the door and I went to the bathroom with a change of clothes in my hand. I took a long hot bath before finally getting into bed with Justin. I guess he felt me crawl in next to him. I heard him take a deep breath and his hands felt the bed searching for me. I giggled and scooted closer to him.

"Hey babe I was worried, you were in there for quite a while."

He said half awake.

"I was just to lazy to get out of the bathtub."

I said pulling the covers over me.

"Hmm..."

He didn't really say a word just mumbled.

"Go back to sleep babe I'm right here now."

I giggled and he wrapped his arm around me before he went back to sleep. And I laid there thinking of baby boy names til I fell asleep.

---

Vote&&Comment!!(:

Tell me what you think!!(: