Mini Golf

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly got out of bed and went to the hall and answered it, because I didn't want to wake Justin up.

"Hello?"

I said well more like yawned.

"Hey it's Trina!"

Trina's voice practically screamed with excitement through the phone.

"Hey Trina! How are you?"

I said wondering why the hell she was calling me at like nine on a Saturday morning.

"Great, how about you?"

She asked

"Umm well me and my guy are sorta back together...I think."

I said feeling happy I could say that....or sort of say that.

"Really? That's great and well Trace and Tyler and I are thinking about doing something fun today and I thought you might wanna come along."

She said and I smiled

"Let me go wake Justin up and ask him. I'll text you what he says ok?"

"Alright, bye!"

"Bye!"

I said and I hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom. Justin was now sitting up wide awake.

"What's got you up so early beautiful?"

He asked in his sleepy voice as he hopped off the bed and wrapped me in a hug.

"I got a call from a friend. She wants to know if we could like go do something with her and her husband and their little boy today."

I said smiling at him. He's gonna say no I know it....

"That sounds great! I'd love to meet them! And aww they have a little boy? Maybe our little man could go on play dates and stuff!"

He said and my mouth fell open.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I need to start acting like I should! And I need to do this for you. It'll be fun and it's what I should do."

He said kissing my cheek before he went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I squealed with delight! Oh my god he's trying to do better. He. Is. Trying.

I quickly sent a text to Trina

To: Trina

Hey he said he'd love for us to meet up with you guys and little Tyler!

From: Trina

Ahh! How does miniature golf sound? Trace being the kid that he still is wants to go. Haha

To: Trina

Haha sounds great although I don't think I'll be very good with my baby bump in the way!

From: Trina

Woo! And that's ok I suck at it too but it'll be fun!

She then texted me the address of the miniature golf place and I quickly got dressed. Justin came out of the bathroom dressed and ready.

"What exactly are we doing now?"

He asked running his hands though his slightly damp hair.

"Mini golf!"

I said laughing and for god knows what reason he did a little dance. I laughed at his childish behavior and he quit dancing.

"What? You don't like my dancing?"