Skipping School

I woke up in Justin's big bed and stretched my arms out and I realized Justin wasn't there. I had a mini heart attack when I looked at the clock it was like 10 in the morning!!

I guess Justin took a day off and looks like I'm skipping. Skipping school woo-woo!!!

I put on my bra and underwear and went over to Justin's closet and put on on of his white shirts on. I looked at myself in the mirror and giggled at how big it was on me. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and skipped downstairs to Justin's kitchen I thought I smelled him cooking and I was right.

"Good morning my love."

Justin said as walked in.

He was wearing basketball shorts and no shirt and damn he looked as fine as always(;

"Morning!!"

I said as I gazed around his kitchen. I've been here twice but I've always been to errr "busy" to notice how nice it was. Justin set a plate down in front of me as I sat at his dining table. The table had a shit-ton of breakfast foods laid out. There was bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, and so on and so forth. How early did he get up? We ate and talked about just anything that popped in our heads.

And we spent most of the day lounging around the house cuddled together.

Then later that day while we were cuddled up on the couch i was drifting off to sleep when Justin tickled me.

"Stop!!"

I shrieked and giggled uncontrollably.

"Ooo someone is ticklish!!"

He said doing a evil villain laugh.

"No I'm not!!!"

I said pushing his hands away trying to catch my breath. He raised an eyebrow as if to say whatever

"Oh you're not ticklish!? Well then you wouldn't mind if I did this then!!!"

He said as he pinned me down and tickled me all over. I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!

"Justin!!! Babe stop!!! I'm gonna pee my pants!!"

He laughed and got off me.

"You're so cute."

He said tucking a lose hair behind my ear.

I smiled and he goes

"Wanna help me in the kitchen!?"

He said standing up dragging me to the kitchen.

"What are we doing!?"

"Help me make cupcakes!!"

He said smiling. Damn he's so cute and he wants to make cupcakes!!! Dawwww!!!

"Ok!!"

I said smiling. This should be fun!!!!