Cute And Lucky

Bri came into the kitchen to find Justin and I kissing.

"Woah my bad."

She said giggling. Justin laughed and set me down and I ran over to Bri

"Excuse us."

She said to Justin as she pulled me into the living room.

"So I'm guessing he took it well?"

She asked and I just nodded to happy to speak. She jumped up and down and squealed.

"Oh my god this baby is gonna be so cute and lucky!!"

She said web she quit jumping.

"Luck?"

I questioned

"She or he is gonna have me as an aunt!!"

She said flipping her hair. I couldn't help but laugh

"Yeah you're right."

Then we both laughed and Justin walked in.

"What's so funny?"

He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Just that your son or daughter is going to have a fabulous aunt."

Bri said and Justin chuckled.

We stayed at Justin's for a while before Bri and I went back to her house. As soon as we got back to hers I took a shower and threw on some pjs. I fell asleep quickly and happily knowing that Justin and I were together and things were going to get better.

The next day was pretty normal. I mean I still got the weird looks and what not but I couldn't stop smiling. Hell it's the last like three weeks of school left before I graduate and spend the rest of my life with Justin fuck it. When sixth period rolled around I walked in to find Justin writing in the board. He stopped to smile and wink at me before he continued writing. I sat down beside Bri and Justin began class. He explained what we were going to do for our finals and what not and that's pretty much it.

The next day after school Bri drove me to my house. I wasn't looking forward to this but I guess I had to go home sometime. I walked in and my mom was sitting on the couch reading.

"Hey mom..."

I said inching toward the stairs. She just looked up and half smiled then continued reading. Ok....

I ran up the stairs before she thought of something to say. When I got up to my room I shut and locked the door and called Justin.

-phone convo-

"You make it to your room alive?"

Justin asked joking

"Yeah she didn't even say anything."

"Wow. That surprises me."

"I know right."

"Hey I gotta go. I'm still at school I'm prepping for finals and all that but I'll call you as soon as I get home."

"Alright love you!"

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

-End of phone convo-

I did my homework and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom made dinner but I guess she went to bed. I thought my dad would be up but nope just just me. I ate dinner really quick then it crawled up the stairs. I was so full I didn't wanna move!! I finally got to my bed and I plopped down. I crawled under the covers and was almost asleep when my phone went off. I groaned and answered it.

-phone convo-

"Hello?"

I said knowing my voice sounded awful

"Babe you ok?"

Justin's sweet voice asked.

"Yeah I was almost asleep when you called."

"Ohh I'm sorry!! I just wanted to say goodnight but I guess i am a little late for that."

"Just a little late."

I said and giggled.

"Well I will let you go to sleep then. Night and love you."

"Love you too"

"Sweet dreams, bye"

"Bye."

-end of phone convo-

I put my phone on charge and crawled back under the covers and passed out.

----

Vote&&Comment!!

Tell me what you think!!