This Is It

I woke up on Monday morning around nine. I had a rough night last night, and I just couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep somehow and yeah.

I sighed when I fully realized it was Monday so that means Justin is at work. That's when I got a wonderful idea...I'll go visit Justin at work and bring him lunch and all that!! I hopped out of bed and took a shower. After I showered I put on a nice outfit and I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out to my car. This'll be such a nice surprise for Justin!!

------

I grabbed the takeout food I had picked up and carried it inside the school. And then I went to the front office and explained why I was here and was given a visitors pass so I could go see Justin. I glanced at the clock as I left the front office and saw it was exactly the time for Justin's lunch! Woo I made it! I went down the hallways that used to be the way to navigate through hell but now that I've done graduated its just whatever. I was almost to Justin's classroom when I saw some of my old teachers come out of the teachers lounge. Some stared at me with wide eyes and some just shook their heads. I was confused at first but then I remembered I'm pregnant with Justin's baby and everyone knows about us before and oh lord I shouldn't have come here. What was I thinking?! I gave them a small smile and I swear I caught a look of sympathy from one of my old teachers....what was that for? Oh well...

----

I finally reached Justin's classroom and I was about to knock on the door when I heard something...was that Justin moaning? I flung the door open to see someone on his lap making out with him!!

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

I practically screamed making the girl jump off his lap and Justin to look up in surprise and shock. I looked at the girl and what a surprise it was Cassandra!

"Baby it's not what it looks lik!"

Justin said and Cassandra was about to walk out of the classroom when I grabbed her arm and pushed her backwards so she stayed in the room. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Yeah that's right be afraid bitch!

"Stay away from him!"

I said and Justin walked over to where we were both standing. I was about to say something else to her when Justin spoke up.

"Just go."

He said and she nodded her head and exited the room.

"What the hell was that?!"

I asked setting the takeout on the piano bench.

"She came onto me baby I swear---"

I cut him off

"Then push her away, call the cops, fuck I don't know just fucking do something other than kissing her back!!"

I said my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry."

He said pulling my into a hug which I quickly wiggled out of.

"I swear she just kissed me when you walked in! We were talking about the student who has been struggling with my class and she just slid on my lap and boom! I didn't know what to do and I swear I didn't have time to push her away cause then you walked in. That's how fast it happened!"

He explained.

"You know what? No, I don't need this!!"

I said grabbing the takeout food and walking out of his classroom. God knows in pissed off but I'm hungry too so I'm gonna eat one way or another.

Justin was right behind me

"Baby please!!"

He said and I spun around.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU! YOU PROMISED YOU'D CHANGE!"

I yelled not caring that we were drawing quite a crowd now.

"I will. I mean I am. Just give me another chance and I'll---"

I cut him off.

"This isn't a video game Justin you can't just start over every time you fuck up!! This, this is it. I'm sorry but I don't know if I can give you another chance."

I said and I noticed there was a massive crowd of teachers and students crowded around us. Cassandra was standing there watching too.

"Fine!! I'll find someone new!! Oh and by the way her sex was way better than yours ever was!"

He said and the entire crowd gasped as Justin pointed to the Cassandra standing in the crowd. He was referring to Cassandra, Cassandra's sex was better than mine is what he meant. Everyone in the crowd was still shocked that a teacher said that about the principal. That's it. Fuck it.

I took the takeout food I had and opened the little containers and I threw it all over him. There was "ohhhh" coming from like everyone watching around us but I didn't give a fuck. I took the visitors pass and threw it at the principal/Cassandra and looked her in the eye and said

"I hope you sleep well tonight knowing you ruined someone's life, relationship, and their child's future you disgraceful bitch!"

And with that I stormed out.

------

As soon as I got into my car I fucking lost it. I was crying a river....ok more like an ocean. I pulled out my phone and called Trina. I honestly didn't know what else to do.

"Hello?"

She answered in that voice you use when you talk to babies and I could hear Tyler giggling in the background.

"Can I please stay with you for a little while?"

I asked trying to stop crying.

"Oh my god of coarse! I'll see you inna a few, ok? I don't know what happened but I'm here for you and I swear to god I'll kill him if he has hurt you again."

"He has done more than hurt me this time."

"Just breathe, it'll be ok. We will talk about it when you get here."

"I'm gonna go pack all my things and then I'll be there."

"Ok see you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and started my car. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. This is it....this is probably the last time I'll ever see him cause I'm beyond done now.

--------------

Like&&comment!!

Tell me what you think!!