I Want That

I woke up practically screaming. I had a nightmare but I couldn't quite remember what it was about. I hate it when that happens cause you are so damn scared but you can't remember why. I laid there trying to calm down and settle me breathing but it just wasn't happening. I sighed and rolled out of the comfy bed. I pulled on a pair of jeans and realized I wouldn't be baked to wear these much longer!! My little baby bump is getting in the way now. I giggled at that and put on a shirt that said 'baby loading....please wait' the words went across my lil baby bump and I smiled in the mirror. This is just too cute!! I just got it last week when Justin and I......

I felt my heart crack at the thought of Justin. I looked down at my left hand where the beautiful engagement ring had been not even twenty four hours ago. I feel bad for leaving but what was I supposed to do? I sure as hell wasn't going to sit there and listen to how he was so sorry an that he didn't mean it. Yeah bullshit if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it. He may regret it now but he meant it when he said said it and he should've thought about a better way to say it. I did my hair and makeup and I pulled on a jacket. A few minutes later I left my cozy hotel suite. I hit the button for the lobby on the elevator. I tapped my foot along to the jazzy elevator music playing as I waited for the doors to reopen. I hate elevators they make me sick to my stomach and nervous as hell. I'm always afraid I'll get stuck in one or something. The elevator dinged and the doors opened and I thanked god for making it out alive. I would take the stairs but me and stairs right now are just not friends. Stairs become quite a difficult task to accomplish when your pregnant.

---

I felt like walking just cause it's less stressful. Lets face it girls have bad road rage and then add being extra hormonal and easily pissed off and then jackass drivers and busy streets...yeah I think I'll walk!! I was walking past a few little shops when something caught my eye. There was a car parked across the street....Ryan's car. I froze and quickly looked around and I didn't see Ryan. Did Justin have his friends out looking for me? The thought of that kind of scared me. I just kept walking and I found myself a couple blocks from the mall. Ehhh what the hell I need to shop. A girl upset needs to drown her worries in a sea of shopping bags. And anyway since Justin and I have like split I need a job. I used to work with my mom. I was more or less her assistant but earlier this year she told me to start looking for another job so I had a better one after I graduate. But when I was with Justin he said not to worry about it cause he had it covered. Judging by the house I just moved out of he had no problem with money which made me wonder why the hell he became a teacher. I sighed not really wanting to think about him right now.

----

I have been at he mall for about an hour now. Yes I did get some breakfast at the food court haha!! Hey fast food is one of my cravings right now so lay off. I am now in American Eagle looking at some of the cutest clothes I've ever seen. I always love coming in here. I bought a pair of sunglasses, a cute tank top and a pair of like yoga shorts. The yoga shorts will be so comfy and I can probably wear them the entire time I'm pregnant i mean they are stretchy and all that so woo haha!!

(A/N their sunglasses last and they are soo cute I personally have like 3 pairs from there!!)

I found myself walking into Carter's. I got some things for me now time for my baby!! I was looking through the boys section when I saw a girl a few years older than me with a baby in a stroller. Her little boy looked so tiny.

"How old is he?"

I asked the lady

"Three months today."

She said smiling. I walked a little closer to get a better view of her son.

"Oh my god he's adorable!!"