Chapter 24

Alright, I'll tell u the plan finally -- Bunnie-sama :P

Well, I lost my virginty, broke my fuckin' hand punching a hard wall, my plan went downhill, and now Zack isn't talking to me for yelling that much after what happened. I don't really care, I just need to make a new plan then I can make up with Zack.

Emily and I are sitting here trying to think of a new plan now. "How about . . . oh I don't know," she mumbles. "That plan was amazing!"

We were gonna make Emily and Cameron walk out of Emily's house with Cameron's arm on her. Zack would be there and see, I would hear about it, and I would dump Cameron then I would look like I don't wanna talk about him and Emily would get off scott-free with Gale cause she told him already, but he would only act mad for a little while.

I groan and hold my head. "He ruined it! I shouldn't have let him take me home! I fuckin' pissed him off and so he took me to his place and just had to fuck me the first chance I was open and confused about the situation!" (I was tired and kinda . . . failed at stopping him.)

"Shh, you already broke your hand, Jamie."

"I know and it hurts! I can't be Cameron either because of this hand and the fact that now that he's fucked me, if he saw Cameron with you, he would beat the hell out of Cameron (me) and that would suck in the end."

I groan and Emily sits there trying to think. We play some music and rub our temples. "Why can't you just tell him?"

"Because! It would ruin every little thing I have with him. Yeah, I have pretty much fallen in love with the bastard, and I can't ruin that relationship or I'd probably go into a state of depression and kill myself. Sorry, Emm, but I can't do that to you or anybody."

She pats my back. "Well, then let's think of something and resolve this, okay?"

"Okay."

We think and think and think and come up with nothing. We invite over Gale, Mark, and Evan and they try to help us. Mark's plan was gonna work out but now that's just dirt. We think and think. "Can't you just dump yourself?"

"No. I've been too far with Zack and it'll seem like I like him for that reason. I'm serious. He probably thinks that now since I haven't called him or anything and I left so suddenly."

They agree and we go back to thinking. Emily's mom brings us drinks and I think and think. I grip my hair and groan. My head falls back on Emily's pillow. Well, if I had a twin, I could make "Cameron" dump me and then that'd be over. But no. I'm not a twin and that sucks. Ugh! I wanna have a clone right now! I don't care! I'd lie to Zack if that could end this!

"We have to think of something by fall. I can't stand it any longer!"

They agree with me because their frustrated too. I finish my drink and keep on thinking. I could try confronting Zack as Cameron and telling him that he's a bastard and that I'm Cameron's, then I (Jamie) hears about it and I say I'm my own person -- nobody owns me and that were over. I tell Emily. "That's not bad. Put that as an option."

Now we've got . . . one option. Woo, let's through a fuckin' party! No, we actually just sigh and high-five each other. After an hour, we get our second option, then our third. We decide on the second which was made by Mark (again the little boy genius!) 

 After I leave I go to see Jeremy who I play with for two hours. He has fun and tells me he's now friends with a little boy down the block. I'm happy for him, I truly am. We play for a little while longer after that then I take him home and go back to my own home. At home Emily says we'll try it soon. I need to practice with making make-up look like injuries.