Chapter 25

Jamie needs to learn that we learn new things everyday _-_

Today something shitty happened. I'll begin when it started.

I get an email on Cameron's from Zack. Meet me at the park at 9:29 okay?

Why the hell did he choose 9:29? Why not 9:30? I roll my eyes. This is gonna be hard. I go get dressed since it's already 7:49. It takes a while anyways. I throw on a pair of baggy jeans, a larger shirt, one of Evan's hats that I can put my hair in, some skating shoes, I guess I'll have to hide my hand in my pocket. But then I have an idea.

I go onto facebook and write: She broke her hand. I break mine

I grin and feel so smart. Then I get the makeup done and put on the glasses. I inform Evan of my situation and it's already 8: 20 by the time I'm ready. I sigh and stay in my room watching Bones until it's time for me to leave to get there at "9: 29". Evan drops me off at the corner near the park and I sigh, going around the park.

 I don't see him anywhere. Where the hell is Zack? He's supposed to be here. I keep on looking then groan. My hand hurts, I feel light-headed, and I feel sick to my stomach again. I start to leave and that's when I see Zack. "Hey, Cameron."

"What did you call me out for?" I ask with poison to make it sound like I'm pissed at him.

"I want you to break up with Jamie. You two are my friends, but I want you two to end."

"Why the fuck should I?"

This is not apart of the plan! "Because it's obvious she doesn't like you sexually or emotionally. No desires for you at all."

"What the hell do you know about it?"

"A lot. Dude, break up with her. I think she's gonna dump you anyways."

I stumble. "Shut up. I know what she's doing."

"Really? What do you know?"

"That you two went to a party and afterwards had sex. That you think your better for her because she says she likes you. Jamie is planning on breaking up with me. I know more than you will ever think I know."

He glares at me. "Your my friend and I don't wanna get pissed off at you."

"How am I your friend? We've met a few times! You have been fucking around with my girlfriend! We don't really click! How, Zack?"

"Your the first person I got along with here and I count that. Cameron, won't you break up with her?"

"Fuck no! As if!"

I'm doing good. He should give up soon and then I can go home and this will resolve. "Why not?"

"I like Jamie, duh!"

He snorts. "She said you don't even do anything with her."

"And you are? Why are you fucking around with her? Because she's hot? For pleasure? Your one greedy bastard."

I pissed him off. Yep. Zack punches me straight in my face. I fall over and hold my hat. I fall on the ground and he punched me hard enough for my nose to hurt like hell! I groan and try to sit up. "Fuck off, Cameron. Your all talk. Enjoy the present."

"I'm sure Jamie will too."

He gives me a stare and I get up all the way. I hold my aching nose. It's bleeding quite a bit. Evan saw that and ran over. "Hey, you alright!?"

"Why are you here, Evan?" Zack asks.

"I drove him."

"God!" I yell. "Is it broken?"