Chapter 13

A/N:

Sorry for the wait guys , it's just this new update was completely crap , and it kept deleting this chapter . I was going to update AGES ago , I had the whole chapter written , but wattpad just deleted it >:| So without further a'do , Chapter 13.....

~*~*~*~

Liam's POV

"So uh?" I said awkwardly trying to break the tension between Isaac and I.

We still had a while to go until we arrived to the cinema, and it was too quiet in that car. It was weird because he was all smiles when we left.

"How long have you known Tara?" I asked.

The expression on his face was blank. He stared at the road ahead not giving me any thought.

"Isa--?"

"Secondary school. I've known her since secondary school." He said sharply, with his eyes still planted on the road.

"Oh." I said recieving the hint that he did not want to talk.

I don't understand why he is so hostile towards me. I did nothing to him. In fact, I actually saved him from getting the daylights beat out of him. I needed to know why he was like this, and I am not getting out of this car until he tells me.

---

Tara's POV:

I went back into my room and layed down on the bed. I was kind of afraid to sleep by myself tonight. I didn't want Jackson paying me a late night visit.

I got up and went into the bathroom to see how much damage was done. When I looked into the mirror I was shocked to what I saw.

There was a faded hand print on my left cheek. Stitches right above my left eye, when Jackson punched me in the face. My neck was so red, the outline of Jackson's fingers were still noticable.

Seeing this, I am suprised Liam was interested.

I slowly picked my shirt up to see my aching torso.

There were painful marks all over my torso, but the really big purple bruise right in the middle of my stomach stood out the most. I was horrified. I slowly turned to see my back.

My back seemed to be in better shape than the rest of my body. Only , the cuts I did see were deeper than the ones anywhere else. It looked as if someone took a knife and jabbed at my back in all different places.

Suprisingly, I couldn't feel any of it. My mind went blank. My eyes grew dark. I no longer felt saddness. Anger took over me.

Jackson is not going to take control of me anymore. I am not going to allow him to hurt me. I'm not going to take this any longer.

This is it.

---

Liam's POV:

"We're here." Isaac said. Putting the car in park.

"Thanks man." I said as I opened the door ready to depart from him.

"Yeah." He replied

He still had the unpleasant attitude. I still wanted to know what his problem was. I sat back down and shut the door.

"What exactly is your problem?" I asked harshly.

He didn't reply.

"Isaac, I don't understand you? You were completely fine with me at Tara's flat, and now you're all-- bitter!"