Chapter 17

Tara's POV:

I couldn't believe today. It went from completely horrifying to amazing in just one day. Liam could make me forget about all of my problems. He treated me like I was equal to him, instead of dominating me like Jackson. Being in his flat gave me a sense of comfort. His bedroom was clean for a guy. Which was good. I decided to give myself a little tour. I put my shirt on. Right out of his room was the living room. I turned to my right and saw the kitchen. I entered the kitchen for a glass of water. As I drank my water, I looked at Liam's fridge. It was covered in photos. Mainly of two blonde girls. They looked to be related to him. He looked very happy. I came across a picture of Liam as a young child dressed as Woody from Toy Story. I giggled on how cute he was.

---

Liam's POV:

I made it to Tara's flat. There was no sign of anyone. I opened the door which had remained unlocked since I left. I went into her room and started going through her wardrobe grabbing a shirt and trousers. I stuffed them into a bag that I found on the shelf. I got everything I thought she would need. I turned the light on in the bathroom and closed the door. I wasn't inside of course. It was part of the plan.

Suddenly I heard the front door close.

"Tara...." Jackson cooed.

I took a deep breath and hid behind her bedroom door. "Alright Liam. Don't back out now..." I told myself.

The door slowly opened. I held my breath.

"Tara. I know you're excited. But don't worry babe we'll go all the way this time." He laughed. He walked over to the window and locked it. "Now open the bathroom door, will you?"

I slammed the bedroom door closed.

Jackson quickly turned around shocked to see my face.

"You're not doing anything with her!" I said sternly.

"You'd get out of here mate, if you know what's good for you." He said walking towards me.

I was ready to let all my anger out on him. I swung at his face. I barely got him, but it was good enough to let him know that I am not scared.

"You really think you can beat me?" He laughed. He stepped on my foot stopping me from stepping away, and gave me a right hook to the face. He tried to jab but I blocked that. He was shocked on how fast my reaction was. I punched in the face with as much force as possible. He stumbled back. I went for another punch to the stomach but he tackled me. I lay on the floor with him on top of me lifting his hand to strike. He brought his fist down to my face, which hurt a lot. I groaned blocking his blows as well as I could. He got me straight in my nose. He punched me again, and again, and again.

I could feel the blood rising to my nose.I grabbed his arm down and flipped him to the ground. I picked him up by his shirt and shoved him to the wall. Hitting his head against it constantly. He tried grabbing my arms and pushing me off, but the force of my shaking was too high. I then began jabbing at his face, then his stomach, then back up to his face. I didn't hold back. For everything he did to her, he deserved it.

"You think you can hurt a girl like that and just get away with it!?" I said with the rhythm of my punches. I threw him to the ground again. He laid in push-up position using only his left arm to get up. He wasn't prepared because he was breathing hard, straining to get up.

"Never again!" I said with red eyes. I then kicked him in the stomach. He flipped over. He started coughing then laughing. He sat up with one arm supporting him.

"If you think for one second that you are going to take MY girlfriend away from me, you've mistaken greatly." He said.

That really made me mad. Tara was already mine. She had no interest in him even when I first met her. I frowned, watching him smile.