Chapter 30

We walked in my dark sitting room. It always scared me because this was usually the time Jackson would pop up, but I knew I had nothing to worry about when I was with Liam. When he's near, I felt invincible.

I made my way to my room when Liam grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see him smirking at the sofa. "We never got to finish what we started." He explained.

I smiled. "Well why would we finish there when we can take it... back there." I said curling into his arms and teasingly kissed his jawline.

"What are we waiting for?" He smirked.

I giggled and we practically ran to my room. I walked in first and he shut the door behind us. I couldn't wait for him to have his arms around me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I probably smell like food."

"Frankly me dear-" he smiled dipping me. "I don't give a damn." He quoted. I laughed and he lightly kissed my lips. As we kissed he slowly lifted me to my feet. I grabbed the zipper of his jacket and slowly pulled it down. It was then removed along with his shirt. I ran my fingers up his waist gripping the fabric and lifting it over his head. I admired his bare slightly hairy chest. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against him.

"I missed you." He said rasply.

I laughed. "You said that already."

"Well each time we kiss, I feel the need to tell you again."

I brought my finger up to his mouth. "Shh... Stop talking." I whispered.

He chuckled and kissed me again, laying me down on the bed. His hands were on both sides of my head. They supported his weight. One hand started to pull the tucked in shirt out of my trousers. He slowly began unbuttoning it. When he got to the middle button we were interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

"Ignore it." I breathed.

He did as so. It stopped ringing for a minute, but then it started again.

"Someone really wants ro talk to you." Liam smiled.

I rolled my eyes smiling. Liam lifted off of me and I reached for the annoying device. It was Isaac. "Hello." I answered.

"Tara, I really need to talk to you."

"Isaac, can't it wait, I'm busy at the moment." I whispered. Liam heard who it was and furrowed his eye brows.

"What does he want at this time of night?" Liam asked.

I shh'd him and tried to listen to Isaac. "I'm sorry for today. I'm in a mess right now, and I guess I don't know how to deal with it."

"It's fine Isaac. I understand." I shortly answered.

"Fancy visiting me again tomorrow. I promise it will be on happier terms." I heard him chuckle.

I smiled. "Yeah okay Isaac. I'll talk to you later." He hung up and I could never be happier to stop talking to him. Liam sat next to me.

"What did he want?" He asked.

"We got into a fight earlier. He just wanted to apologise." I answered.

He turned his head to the floor. "You're just getting into it with everyone huh?" He laughed.

"It hasn't been the easiest of times lately. I feel like I've gone to war and even people on my side were attacking me."

He pulled me in his arms sympathetically. "I'm sorry. I just hope you accept me back on your side."