Chapter 21

Tara's POV:

Liam and I weren't really in the mood to watch a film after what happened. It was already getting late.

"Are we going to my flat?" He asked from the couch.

I went into my, now clean room, and put my pajamas on. Whilst I was changing there was a knock at the door.

"Tara?" He asked, slowly opening the door, "are we going to my flat?"

"You don't want to stay here?" I replied pulling my shorts up.

"After seeing the mess your ex boyfriend left in your bed? No, I'll pass."

"I'm washing the duvet right now. It'll be good and new by the time we go to sleep." I stated.

"It doesn't bug you the slightest that he did that in your bed?"

"Well yes it does, but I can't let him take my house away from me, especially when he's taken everything else." I said putting my clothes away.

"Not me." Liam stated softly, leaning against the door frame.

I half smiled, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Liam grinned and picked me up. His arms were under my bum making a good support system so I wouldn't slide down. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Didn't you have so much fun last night? You don't want to don't want to do that again?" He asked.

"We can have fun here."

"Not when he and some other girl were having fun in the same place."

"No one said anything about the bed. There's a couch..or a kitchen countertop." I teased as I ran my finger behind his ear.

He smiled as he set me down. "Since you put it that way.."

I put my hand on his abs and dragged it across them as I walked past him. I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him out of the door.

He unhesitantly followed me like he was under my spell.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He asked as we stood in front of the couch.

"Why does that matter now?" I asked looking from his eyes to his lips.

"Because you're damn beautiful." He grinned

I laughed and pulled him into me by the back of his neck. Our lips crashed together and we laid down on the couch. He was on top of me, as usual.

His hand gripped my waist under my shirt, whilst my hands rummaged through his hair. I teasingly licked his lip. He smiled and tightened his grip on my waist.

I started to take his jacket off. He slowly removed his lips from mine and let me. As I took it off his biceps came into view. I couldn't help but stare at them. They were so defined, so manly. Noticing my admiration towards him, he smiled and started to felx.

"Show off." I laughed.

"Only for you baby." He replied gently pushing me down.

There was so much spark between us that it was almost unbelievable. I never thought that I would ever feel this way towards someone.

The feeling of happieness, the feeling of security, the feeling of love.

With all of that in mind, I deepened the kiss without knowing it. My hands slid up his back and lightly scratched at the shirt he was wearing.

"If you want me to take it off I will." He breathed.

"Take it off... take it off." I begged out of breath.