Chapter 32

{Tara's POV}

I sat on my duvet scrolling on my phone. There wasn't much for me to do other than be angry with Liam. If this is what our relationship is going to be like then I don't want to be apart of it. He can't just keep running everytime we get into a scrap. But I love him. Honestly, that's just one bad quality that can be changed over time.

The doorbell rang and I didn't hesitate to go answer it.

With hopes of Liam standing on the other side, I was in for a much bigger suprise...

"Isaac!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around him. Confusion hit me and I immediately let go of him. "What are you doing out of your flat?"

"My parole officer let me go. He talked it over with the judge and said I was no threat to anyone. I should have been insulted really but I was excited I can take a step off of my front porch none-the-less." He explained.

I escorted him in and he sat down on his usual spot on the sofa. I remembered I was supposed to visit him but had completely forgotten. "Are you hungry or anything?"

"No, I'm fine." He smiled. "So any news with you and Liam?" He asked laying back and stretching his arm on the back of the sofa.

"He came to see me at work last night." I explained. "We made up."

"Is that why you were busy last night?" He smirked.

I blushed. "No. That's not why." My smile soon diminished as I thought of the events that occured after I visited Isaac in his flat. "I got a call from the hospital they asked if I could help Jackson recover since he no longer need to stay."

Isaac furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you go?"

"Well I had no choice. No one else was able."

"Well then why didn't you leave his arse there? I'm sure he could've scared someone enough to make them take him home." He said leaning forward.

"I know. I don't know why. I reckon I wanted to know if he has really changed."

"Jackson? Change? Tara you can't be serious." He laughed.

"Did I tell you what happened?" I asked him, trying to recall if I have or not.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you on about?"

I explained everything. From the day I went to Jackson's hospital room, to this very moment. He was horrified and disgusted all the same time.

"That dick! I'm glad you left him. Tara if you know what's good for you, you'd stay away from him!" He shouted.

"Well of course Isaac. I know that now." I said calmly.

---

{Jackson's POV}

That bitch left me on the floor. I struggled to get up and couldn't walk. Once I get my strength back, I'm going to see her again. She must be out of her damned mind to even think of treating me that way.

There was a loud knock at the door, and I really don't want any visiters right now. "Go away!" I shouted.

"Jackson please!" A woman pleaded. I knew that annoying voice and couldn't have been happier to hear it.

"Get your arse in here!" I demanded.

She slammed the door open and shrieked at the sight of my pathetic state. "Jackson baby what happened!?" She asked helping me up and escorting me to the sofa.

"That bitch Tara happened! She fuckin' attacked me!"

"What!? What the hell did she do?"

"She choked me out cold! She tried to kill me!"

Kristies grew red with anger. I knew she didn't like Tara and that getting her fired up would be easy. "Get your shit we're leaving!" Kristie demanded walking to the door.

I sat on the sofa watching her walk away. "Dumbass!" I called.

She turned around as if it was her name. "What?" She asked.

"How in the bloody hell am I supposed to get my stuff when I could barely move?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and helped me up. Before I knew it we were already in the car.

^*^*^*^*^

A/N:

Uh ohhh . Guys "Savior" has only two/three chapters left :(

I'm really happy on how it turned out. I want to thank all of you for voting and commenting your lovely (and sometimes not so lovely) comments<3

But I have like 7 other stories coming out soon so look for those (: