Chapter 23

{Tara's POV}

It was really hard for me to calm down. That arsehole Jackson hit me constantly and had the nerve to cheat on me aswell! I was more angry at the fact that I actually stayed. I was the only one trying in that relationship. Not only trying to keep the relationship going, but trying to survive through it. Jackson stole so much from me. It's right now that I wish I kept the gun Isaac offered, and stole Jackson's life the way he stole mine. My anger was more than I can bare.

I sat on my duvet, staring at the wall. I had no motivation to move. If I did move, I'd probably punch a hole through the wall. The more I thought about all the shit Jackson put me through, the angrier I got. The events of Jackson hurting me filled my head. What if that was me? What if I had the ability to hurt him the way he hurt me? How could I cause him the same kind of pain I feel? Those thoughts quickly left my mind when I remembered how big Jackson really was.

The gun.

I could use the gun to hurt him. To disable him. If I shoot him in the leg or the arm it could hurt him seriously but not kill him, right? This was my motivation to move. I'm going to ring Isaac and see if he still has the gun with him. I hurridly grabbed my phone and dialed his number. It rang for a while before it went to voicemail. I tried again. It continuosly went to voicemail. I grew extremely irritated, more irritated than I was before.

"Damnit Isaac!" I spat. Throwing my phone on my bed.

My tantrum was soon interrupted when I heard a knock on my door. Liam poked his head through the frame. "Are you okay?" He asked with a friendly smile.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered rubbing my head. I wasn't really in the mood to talk, unless it was Isaac.

"It's time to take your medication." He stated walking towards the medicine.

"I don't want it." I crossed my arms looking at the small bottles setting on the nighstand.

Liam held his arms out in question. "Why don't you want it? You need it."

"What are you my nurse?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled walking towards me. His height towered over mine. "I'm whatever you want me to be baby." He smirked.

I was too comfortable in my anger to be amused. I looked down trying to ignore his unending charm. He lifted my chin with his thumb and forefinger. "If there is something bothering you I want to know." He said softly.

I moved away from him, remembering the fact that I wasn't in the mood to conversate with anyone. I brushed my fingers through my hair. "I'm just not in the mood."

"Come on babe, if you take your medicine--"

"No! I don't want the damned medicine!" I snapped grabbing it from his hands and throwing it across the room.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow. "What were you doing before I came in here?"

"Nothing." I shortly answered.

"Tara, you were not this angry ten minutes ago and now you're throwing shit across the room! You cannot tell me there is nothing wrong with you when you're ready to rip my head off!"

"Just leave it alone." I said pacing around.

"No! I'm not going to just let you be angry and possibly do something stupid!"

"It's none of your f*cking buisness anyway! None of this is your buisness!"

He stood there staring. Trying to comprehend what I just said. To be honest, I don't even know what I said.