Chapter 27

{Liam's POV}

*DOOR BELL RINGS*

"Coming!"

I ran to the door anxious to see my sister. It's been so long since I've visted, or even made contact with someone in my family. I opened the door, a smile was just waiting to break through my face.

"Liam!" Ruth exclaimed embracing me in a hug. "Blimey Liam! You're massive! Lay off the steroids boy!" She laughed.

I laughed too. If she's only seen someone the people I've seen, I'm tiny compared to them. For example, Jackson. "Are you ready to go?" I asked grabbing my coat.

"But I've just arrived. What's your rush?"

"I'm a bit hungry." I explained.

"Right. Okay, then we'll go." She smiled.

-

The car was filled with Ruth's voice. Constant chatter of her living arrangments, how my mother and father are, and loads of other topics. I stayed quiet for the most part staring out the window. I guess I was trying to hint that I needed to talk, and not about any of those things. But one thing I know about my older sister, is that she catches on fast.

"But I don't know. I reckon I'm going to find a new better place for myself. Maybe I could be closer to you." She nudged, laughing. Her smile soon dropped when she saw my facial expression. "Liam what's wrong?" She asked.

Even though I really did want to talk, I didn't know how to address relationship problems. Do I just jump right into it? Or do I ease my way into the heavy stuff? I tried as best I could to come up with a sensible sentence. "I don't know Ruth. I'm just going through something right now." I answered.

"Well, what are you going through?" She asked alternating her eyes from me to the road.

My heart grew heavy thinking about Tara. I missed her so much. But what should I tell Ruth? "Theres's this girl.." I started.

He eyebrows raised. "A girl..."

^*^*^*^*^*^

I am so sorry this chapter is so short but BIG NEWS!

My new story "Enchanted Tale" is being uploaded today and I am INCREDIBLY excited for it! It's prewritten meaning I won't take years upon years to update.

It would mean the world to me if you go and check it out.

I will make up for this update if you go read the story. I know you'll like it, because everyone I read it to LOVES IT!