Chapter 25

I got in my car. So many things ran through my mind. Jackson wants me back, Liam is angry with me, Isaac could possibly be in serious trouble, and I don't know who I am anymore. I wanted to fix things with Liam. I hated being away from him. He knew excatly how to comfort me. How to hold me and tell me everything with be okay. Tears started to fall because I didn't know what to say to him. How was I going to get him back?

I looked at the clock. 8:20AM. I drove straight to Liam's flat. I was scared to see him. I don't know how angry he is with me, but it's time for me to find out. I slowly made my way to his door. I didn't know knocking could be so difficult. I hesitated and with my arm bent towards the door. I tried to imagine what he would do if he saw me, would he slam the door in my face, or would he wrap me in his arms and tell me what I wanted to hear? My curiosity took over me and I finally knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps and my heart raced. I prepared myself to say what I needed. The only problem was, I never really thought about what I was going to say to him.

He was unlocking the door. My breathing grew heavy. The door opened and Liam stood there shirtless. I found myself wrapping my arms around him in tears. "Liam! I'm so sorry! I was an idiot! You're right this has everything to do with you! Liam please don't ever leave me again!" I cried on his shoulder. All of that was frantic so I don't know if he understood any of that.

I didn't feel his arms wrapped around me. I removed my head from his shoulder and looked at his dismal eyes. They quickly fell to the floor when our eyes met.

"Liam please." I begged looking at him with desperate eyes, holding his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and slowly removed it from his face. "Tara.. I-I can't."

The tears didn't stop. "No, no Liam don't say that. Please I wasn't thinking straight." I explained.

"But that's just it Tara. You said it, so you must have thought about it before. If you didn't want me to help you why didn't you just tell me that?"

"Liam I have never thought of you that way. You do so much for me and I can't and won't deny that." I explained.

"Do you truly believe that? Isaac was right, it seems like you've been in most trouble since we've met. You have been in the hospital twice and I rec-"

"And both of those times you weren't with me!" I interrupted.

"Then are you able to say that you have been hospitalised before we met? Because if so then Tara, I have a clear conscience."

"Does it matter how many times I've been hospitalised? And since when has this turned about my safety? If that's why you're ignoring me then can we just moved past it?" I begged growing impatient.

"I don't know Tara. Maybe we just need time to breath." He said looking down.

"Baby look at me." I asked softly stepping closer to him. He slowly brought his head up. His eyes were glossy. "You know we both don't want that. It was just a little fight." I tried to explain.

"I-I know. This isn't going to be easy... for either of us, but I feel like it's the right descsion."

"Is that what this is about? Do you just want time? Liam I'll give you time, all the time you desire. But Liam please don't think that this is the right descion. I need you."

"I'm sorry Tara." He replied giving me no eye contact.

I took steps back in disbelief. He was breaking up with me, and I couldn't do anything about it. My heart seemed to just fall out of my chest.

He slowly shut the door.

{Liam's POV}

What did I just do?

I just let the best thing that ever happened to me slip out of my hands. I wanted to kiss her so badly when I saw her standing at my door crying. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never let go. But I sent her away like the idiot I was.

But I had to. We moved into this way to fast. I had to let her breath for just a moment. I need to let her find herself.

All I'm able to feel at the moment is my aching heart. I put my back against the door and slid down letting the tears fall. Why did you do this? You should have stayed to help her instead of running away like a little twat! She needed you most then, and you weren't there. And now you're going to have to live with that.

{Tara's POV}

I stared blindly at the road. My mind was absent and wandering. My heart, no longer beating. This is all a terrible nightmare.

^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N:

So many of you will probably hate me for that. I just want you guys to know that I this chapter was probably hardest to write (for certain reasons).

BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!

A new fanfiction is going to be posted next week. It's called "Enchanted Tale". It's a Harry Styles FAIRY TALE fanfic and I am EXTREMELY excited for it. I have a video about it on my instagram so go follow me there ! {@zerostyles}

Thanks for reading this chapter((:

Don't forget to VOTE. Leave me comments because I really want to know what you think. I hope you don't hate me too much:]

Love you <3