Chapter 1

Hello, new reader! Before reading, I would like to thank you for giving your time to read this pathetic fanfic of mine. If you're here, I assume you have a crush on well-known pervert, Meliodas. I wrote this fanfic in a 3rd person kind of way, so I apologize for not using "I" as a reference. This isn't my first x reader as for I deleted my one-shot, but I would like to consider this as my first major success. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing!

Please comment, vote, and follow! Thanks!

•••

You heaved a huge sigh as you finally spread the last clean, (F/C) covers onto your bed. With no wrinkles to be found, you smiled at your work and blew loose strands of (H/C) hair out of your face.

You felt the exhaustion creep onto you from all the complex chores you were forced to do ever since your parents left for the next town. They were constant-working merchants, trying to sell as much merchandise as possible to raise money for the family. Due to this situation, you barely had time to bond with them. It didn't really bother you, but you felt lonely time to time for being their only child.

Ugh. A week of this...

You skipped downstairs for a quick meal before having to wipe every counter and table. You opened the fridge to examine its available contents and judged every item's qualities.

Salad..nah..

Pasta..nah..

Sushi..hmm, sure!

You took out the tiny sushi rolls that were previously prepared by your mother. After setting them up on a plate, you gobbled away at the rolls with chopsticks. The meal proved your hunger justice and dragged you into a new urge of relaxation.

A food coma began to sweep you off of your original determination to complete your chores. With nothing but drowsiness on your mind, you lied on the couch with a full belly. Heaviness soon overcame your eyelids as you finally doze off.

•••

After what seemed like a few long hours, a loud BOOM shook up the base of your house. The sudden commotion caused your eyelids to shoot open as you quickly sat up.

"What in the world?!" you exclaimed. A few alarming screams were heard as people rushed back inside their homes.

Without thinking, you ran outside to find a rather surprising scene. You stared at the incident with large (E/C) eyes. A long, narrow ditch, at least a mile long, stretched through the middle of Cain Town. At the far end seemed to lie a little blonde boy, struggling to get up.

•••

Author's Note:

MELIODAS MAKES HIS APPEARANCE! <3

(*EDITED* This chapter has been edited quite a few times in the future to improve the original script. Apologies for the inconvenience.)