Chapter 23

Your POV

Your heart continued to beat rapidly, it's drumming pounding in your ears. If Diane was going to fight with you still in your current position, would it be a huge problem? Will she have to worry about you the whole time?

You pondered on the nerve-racking situation as guilt repleted your body. You didn't want to be so useless and become a huge obstacle.

All of sudden, once you were sinking in the depths of your thoughts, the most weirdest yet thrilling  feeling lurched up in your stomach as it made its way towards the rest of your aching body parts.

You started to feel weak at the legs and your head spun. It sounded as if everything whistled around you. It was such an indescribable feeling that could not be grasped onto.

With very shaky arms, you tried to peer out from under the flying bow.

Immediately, cold air smacked your face, causing a shiver to run down your spine. Your surroundings were all a white a blue blur, making it very difficult for you to adjust to the environment.

After squinting multiple times, you were able to make out the curvy figure of Guila. Her countenance was full of determination and evil. Her sword was held tightly in her right hand.

It finally made sense.

Diane and Merlin had taken the fight in the air. The shifting pressure hit your body hard.

You tucked yourself right back in the valley of Diane's breasts with fright and worry. This was going to get dangerous.

Meliodas's POV

I couldn't just let this happen to Elizabeth.

Howzer can't just take her.

I watched her slowly walk up to Howzer, tears beginning to appear in her eyes. Her legs slightly shook but she still was able to hold up a strong posture.

I stared into her magnificent eyes with huge worry. She stared right back and gave me a look to show everything was going to be alright.

But heck! Like I was going to believe her! I tried to stand up as Elizabeth's powers healed the last of my wounds.

I heard Elizabeth gasp. Howzer put her into a quick headlock, making sure that he was close enough to choking her. With a threatening voice, he warned her about killing her if any moves were to be done.

This was enough.

I stood up and walked up to the bastard of a holy knight.

"And I'll kill you if you hurt her," I growled.

Howzer scrunched up his nose as veins popped up on his forehead. He changed his expression to a smirk.

He released Elizabeth from his grasp and threw her delicate body to the ground, her side meeting its surface. This made me squeeze my fists.

Howzer cleared his throat. "Let's just fight for her, so this can be more fun," he suggested with a half grin.

I could feel a furrow in my brow. "Well, if that's how it's gonna be then," I said. I calmed down my expressions and put on a smirk.

"What's with that look?" Howler asked with irritation.

I presented my sword and got into a fighting stance.

"Elizabeth's mine, and everyone knows that you don't take what's mine."

Ban's POV

"The man who can't die."

I froze at her words yet grinned with amusement. "I like your compliment," I responded as I cracked my knuckles.

Jericho's smirk faded to a half frown as she put her sword in front of her. That sword looked so easy to break. It was starting to piss me off.

With a growl, I swiftly charged at her, my legs not denying my speed. My motion was quick and easy, and soon enough I came to the side of the stupid holy knight.

Jericho couldn't catch up with my speed. Her eyes were still adjusting. I smirked.

"Surprise," I whispered into her ear.

She twitched and alarmingly swung her sword at me. I jumped at that moment to dodge and landed right in front of her, close enough that her body could be reached at arm's length.

I punched Jericho right in her stomach. She gagged and flew back, skipping at the ground like a stone that skillfully has been thrown across water.

I'm obviously not satisfied. She still got up with an expression full of anger. She put her sword in the proper stance and ran towards me at full power.

Jericho yelled as she charged at me with numerous blows. She swung her sword right to left, straight, and up and down. I backed up, following her pattern and predicting the next attack. Gotta admit, she's fast. It's sad that she can't use her skill in a smart way.

Crap.

I got so caught up in her regular sequence that she took this advantage to bend low and trip me. I felt my nose hit the ground as my hands barely saved my fall.

I tried to stand up to continue fighting, but a hard force brought me back down.

"Stay down, old man," Jericho ordered with frustration.

I smirked and was about to disobey her order when I felt a burning fire ripped through my back. I grunted as I felt blood make its way to my mouth. I spat out a great deal of blood on the ground in front of me. Damn, do I really hate these parts!

This didn't stop me. Before the tip of Jericho's sword impaled me again, I rolled over my side and did a back flip. I peered down at my wound to see how deep her sword went into me. Magic did it's work as my skin joined back together.

"You're such a pain in the ass!" Jericho yelled, jumping in the air with her blade facing down.

Your POV

You shook so much as Diane's battle techniques shifted her breasts around. Every now and then, you felt claustrophobic and had to gasp for air.

"Come here you bastard!" Diane shouted as she lifted a kick towards Guila. Unfortunately, dodging it was no problem.

Merlin was able to use her magic and hit her back.

All of a sudden, you got a tingling feeling in your arms. Illumination started to glow all around you. You knew exactly what was happening.

Electricity.

•••

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)