Chapter 31

"Uhm, I'll talk to you later.." Meliodas shyly uttered. He walked out of the room, leaving you in awkward silence.

You stood there, bewildered. You slowly lifted your hand to the place he kissed you, feeling the heat that your face radiated.

You were still blushing madly as your insides jumped up and down and your heart uncontrollably pumped. Even your ovaries couldn't calm down.

"Meliodas just kissed me..." you spoke, breaking the lonely silence.

Meliodas kissed me

"MELIODAS KISSED ME!!" you squealed, slightly hopping. You hugged yourself and let out small giggles.

You sighed and lied down on the bed. You bounced up a bit before settling completely.

"Okay. Calm down (Y/N). It was just on the cheek. Why are you freaking out? Because you like him. No you don't. Oh gosh...I like him," you blurted out.

You closed your eyes and rubbed your cheeks. This was quite moderate in a way to endure, but you still felt tense and butterflies tickling your belly.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door. "(Y/N)?"

The hair on your neck sprang up. You quickly sat up and cleared your throat.

"Y-Yes?!" you asked rather nervously. A sweat drop occurred on your head.

The door opened and King came floating in. His visage expressed confusion from your stammering response.

You held your breath, hoping he didn't hear you squeal.

His straight face turned into a smile. "Come on, we're training outside. It's a perfect time to activate your skills."

Your head tilted. "Oh!"

King motioned you over with a flick of his wrist. You followed King downstairs and out the door. Hawk's mom was not underground, so she lowered her curved snout for you to slide off.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Elizabeth greeted, offering a hand as you landed safely on your four limbs.

You smiled and took her hand, standing up and pulling up one of your long socks.

Ban and Meliodas were currently on the field, casually walking in a circle.

"They're going to battle?" you asked.

Elizabeth nodded. "Just for fun."

You watched them in wonder, watching how they moved in caution and alert, yet no unnecessary movements were made.

Diane sat in a kneeling position and gleamed towards Meliodas with lost eyes. She sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

You bit your lip. Right, she has feelings for him too.

"Aren't ya gonna make a move Captain?" Ban suggested, stopping their circular motion. He shoved his hands in his pockets and grinned. "Or am I gonna make the move?"

Meliodas smirked. "Be my guest."

Ban cracked his knuckles and started walking towards Meliodas. His grin was still plastered on his face.

"You know Captain, I've missed battling with ya," Ban said with a tilt of his head.

All of a sudden, he disappeared. Your eyes widened, looking around frantically to look where he went.

"Is he really that fast?" you asked Elizabeth in awe.

She smiled. "Yup! He's up there!"

You craned your head upward and saw Ban with his punch ready. You looked back at Meliodas who seemed very aware of his presence.