Chapter 30

WAHOO CHAPTER 30 LETS GOOO XD

i am so

i mean so

so so so so so so so so sorry

for not updating this book for like a month T ^ T

i understand if a lot of my readers are like "pfft screw this ima find a book that can actually update."

so please forgive me! school started so yeah know stuff gets hard and i get terribly busy.

•••

"You wanted a kiss. Now my question is confirmed."

Wait..

What?!

Your face grew to the darkest shade of scarlet. Your cheeks burned and your stomach lurched in an uncomfortable state. With a deep breath, you gave Meliodas your brightest and sweetest smile that you ever could've plastered.

Melodies raised his eyebrows. "(Y/N)?"

"Meliodas?" you squeaked.

"Yeah?...."

You cupped his cheek and pulled his face close to yours. Only millimeters were to be measured between you two, and the closure was tempting.

But instead of locking your lips against his, you clenched a tight fist, powered electricity into your veins, and punched him right in the face. Lightning bolts zapped out of your knuckles as he flew straight into 30 trees, breaking each of their stumps.

"Power Punch!" you yelled.

The sound of Meliodas's body slamming into the trees still went on. You watched in amusement, but deep down inside you knew you were afraid if you went too far. You squinted to adjust to the tiny blonde figure that lied far off into the forest.

You brushed your hands together, imaginary dust fleeting off.

"That will teach that jerk..." you mumbled through a tightened jaw.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" a light voice yelped.

You turned around to see Elizabeth, eyes wide and hands covering the gap of her mouth. Her pupils masked such prejudice in a way.

You sweat dropped. "Uh...um.. Melodies happened."

Elizabeth averted her attention to you. "(Y/N)-chan, you did this?"

Your lips slowly curved into a frown. "Uh.."

She continued to stand there, slightly shocked from the havoc you easily created.

"Don't explain," she said drastically. "I'll run up to get him."

Elizabeth then ran as fast as she could through the damaged trail, loose branches scratching her flawless skin.

All you did was stare. Stare at the destruction. Stare at the sprinting princess. Stare at the unconscious sin. Stare at your destructive fist, and stare at the swaying grass.

"I didn't mean to..."

- Time Skip to where Meliodas is inside the Boar Hat healing -

"What even happened?!" Hawk squealed as he saw the sight of Meliodas unconscious on the bed.

Elizabeth got a small towel and dipped it in warm water to squeeze the access away. She gently placed it on Meliodas's forehead, then pulled the blanket over his bandaged body. Before sitting down, she murmured, "It's okay to not use my powers. He can heal."