Chapter 27

I'm so sorry that I'm not updating fast enough! T ^ T I'm on writer's block, so I'll try my best!

•••

Pink hair...

Where have I seen that before?

You slowly sat up and pondered over the dream. You looked down at your hands.

This isn't just any dream...

You clenched your hands tightly until your knuckles grew white.

This is a trap...a trick...

You ran a hand through your (H/C) hair in frustration. You slipped out of bed and walked over to the huge window.

You stared at the sight of tree tops and reachable clouds, along with the magnificent sunset that reflected over the horizon. It was breathtaking, and most importantly distracting.

"(Y/N)?"

You jumped, accidentally letting out a squeal. "Gosh...what's wrong with me?"

The door opened all the way, revealing the confused face of a certain blonde midget. "Hey, it's fine, it's just me."

You smiled and sighed. "You could've given me a heart attack, Meliodas."

He chuckled and walked over to you. "I just thought we could catch up on our friend talks and stuff."

Again with the friend label..

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Oh, so what do you want to-"

Before finishing your question, your breasts started to feel invaded. You quickly grew the darkest shade of red as you craned your head down, only to see Meliodas shoving his face into your breasts like there's no tomorrow.

"Why you fückin little twerp..." you growled.

With instincts, you pushed Meliodas's head, and while you had the chance, you kicked him right in the stomach, making him fly across the room and cracking the wall in the process.

You still breathed in irritation, but soon realized your inappropriate language and actions.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Meliodas! U-Uh.. that was unexpected and..."

"Don't worry (Y/N)," he mumbled, getting up and brushing off the dust. He rubbed the back of his head. "That's my bad habit..."

You sighed.

".....but very enjoyable habit."

Your eyebrow started to twitch. "Meliodas..."

He laughed. "I'm just kidding! You're so adorable when you're annoyed..so I thought I'd take the risk." A pink dust suddenly painted against his cheeks.

You tilted your head. "Uh..thanks? That's kind of you!"

Meliodas smiled. "Anyway, how are you annoying angel?"

Name calling?

"What the hell Meliodas?" you asked suspiciously.

"Again, it's to annoy you," he said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes. "It's getting old." A giggle still escaped your lips.

"But my question is serious," he said, smiling and tucking his hands into his pockets.

You shrugged. "Um..it's been confusing."

The look in his eyes changed. "What do you mean by that?" he asked.

You bit your lip and rubbed your arm in doubt. "Um..."

"(Y/N)..."

"It's nothing okay!"

"Tell me."

"And why should I?"

"Because I said so and I want what's best for you."

Cocky much?

"Meliodas," you whined.

"You leave me no choice," he warned, looking at you with a serious glare.

"What do y-"

Unexpectedly, a strong force toppled you down to the ground. You thought you'd hit the floor hard, but somehow you were safely supported.

"(Y/N)...I'm gonna ask again. What's wrong?"

You looked up and noticed Meliodas had just tackled you. He hovered over you, his emerald eyes glued to the sight of you.

This is too pressuring...maybe I should tell him?

You turned the other way and puffed your cheeks out. "Can I talk about it another time?"

Meliodas let out a 'hmph' and stopped supporting his own weight, landing on you with no hesitation.

"You're freakin heavy!" you breathed, trying to push him off. "Get off you weird muffin!"

Muffin??!

"Oh, so I'm your weird muffin and you're my annoying angel?" Meliodas teased with a smirk.

"Ugh!"

Irritation repleted you, giving you the strength to push him off. He chuckled and stood up.

"I need to freshen up! Get out!" you fibbed, leading Meliodas to the door and shutting it on his face.

"Weird muffin..." you murmured, crossing your arms.

But a small smile crept up your lips.

•••

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)