Chapter 16

Elizabeth's POV

I patted Meliodas's head, watching his blonde curls spring up. "Ne, Meliodas, do you think.....she's....dangerous?"

Meliodas sighed into my chest and looked up, staring into my blue eyes. "I think she's powerful."

I bit my lip at his statement and managed to curve the tips of my mouth upward. "(Y/N) is still going to be our friend right?"

"Always."

Your POV

Where am I?

You were in a dark room that had no sign of light except for a light bulb hanging from a cord above you. Your wrists and ankles were tied onto the chair you were sitting on, making you feel highly uncomfortable.

"Hello?" you called,"Anyone there?"

There was no response.

"What is this place?" you quietly asked yourself. You examined your surroundings but it was hard to see farther on into the darkness.

You tried to break free from the ropes that had a tight grasp on you, but it was no use. Your lack of strength couldn't provide any help. "S-stupid...ropes..." you muttered, struggling as you pulled and pulled.

"That's not gonna get you anywhere," a deep voice said.

Your head shot straight up as your eyes barely made out a figure's silhouette. "Who are you?!" you yelled, "Untie me! Now!"

The unknown figure chuckled. "Like I'm ever going to listen to your order."

This made you frustrated. "What am I doing here?" you asked in a cloud of anger.

You heard the stranger's footsteps start to circle you. "I'm just here to test you, little pest. Now hurry on up. You're wasting my precious time," the voice strictly demanded.

"Hurry on up?" you asked.

The tapping of footsteps stopped.

"My my, you do ask a lot of questions. It's starting to piss me off."

The little hairs on the back of your neck shot straight up from his cold response.

The footsteps started up again, this time they sounded a bit closer. "Have you ever wondered what is happening to your parents?"

You quickly turned around, but there was nobody there.

"Why are you asking me that? What did you do to them?!" you yelled.

A evil cackle echoed throughout the room. "Let's just say, you're too late my thunder cloud."

Your (E/C) eyes widened.

"M-mom...d-dad..." you whispered. Warm tears spilled out of your eyes, rolling down your pale cheeks.

"Such a pathetic little child," the cold voice shot at you. "Only caring about herself. Only caring about her own desires!

"But look where it got you."

"Are the Seven Deadly Sins even worth it? Is Meliodas worth it? Such selfishness!"

Your hands turned into a fist as you squeezed them in anger. Your knuckles became white.

"S-shut...up..."

The light bulb blew out, it's glass shattering down on top of you.

Everything was pitch black.

"I-It's....all...my...f-fault," you whispered.

"Yes it is. But I can help you. Let all your emotions out! Turn them into a cloud of lightning! Zap the electricity towards your heart!" the deep voice called encouragingly.

"Electricity..."

The room suddenly lit up. What's happening..you weakly thought. You then suddenly realized the source of light was coming from you.

You looked at your wrists. The sight made you gasp.

Lightning-like shapes slowly appeared onto your veins. They gradually went up to your hand, forming a ball of light.

You could feel the power of lightning, it's sudden strikes and spiking zaps

This feeling...

It's strong....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your eyelids quickly shot open. The bright sunlight beamed into them, causing you to swiftly sit up.

This time you weren't sweating in fear. You weren't trying to catch your breath. Meliodas wasn't running into the room with deep concern.

You were filled with scared yet determined emotions.

So this is who I am...

•••

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)

A/N: OMG the update is so cool! and this chapter is really short and I'm really sorry about that! But I hope you like the whole "figuring out your powers" thing.

Love you guys!