Chapter 9

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner :( I also apologize if this chapter is bad ....

Your POV

You looked towards the building Meliodas was pointing to. You couldn't really make out its detailed characteristics, but it looked like a mushroom from far away.

You and Meliodas started walking to it as a gentle breeze blew your soft (H/C) hair in a tangled mess. It was a quiet, calm night with the stars and moonlight guiding the way. The grass swayed to the wind's motion and the leaves of the trees rustled nearby.

You fixed your hair, getting frustrated on how it constantly blew in your face. You shivered as goosebumps developed all over your arms.

"What are we gonna do once we're inside that building?" you asked Meliodas.

"We're going to settle down and get some rest. It's nearly midnight after all," he replied, using his hands as support as he leaned his head back.

Author's POV

After 10 minutes, they arrived at the green porch steps of the mushroom-like building. Next to the door was a sign engraved with the words "Boar Hat." It was accompanied with a picture of a pig. (Y/N) stared at the sign and examined the structure.

Your POV

Wow, how did I think this looked like a mushroom?

The Boar Hat's rooftop was shaped like a witch's hat and tinted with the colors of fall. It's bottom half was white and circular with windows that matched the color of the porch and door. A balcony popped out from the side of the roof.

Besides its plain features, the building itself didn't have a lot of special details.

"Welcome to the Boar Hat! A bar business owned by me!" Meliodas announced while placing his hands on either side of his hips.

"So, uh..is this how you earn money for yourself?" you asked. He nodded and knocked on the door.

Wait... there's someone inside?

A high pitched voice called from the interior.

"I'm coming!!"

You could hear the sound of feet pattering against the floor.

The door opened, and instead of a human being like you expected, a very round, pink pig stood at the entrance.

•••

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)