Chapter 14

Diane smirked and nodded.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)-chan, I can't believe Meliodas' clumsy hands had to affect you too!" Elizabeth apologized, blushing hard and fiddling with a strand of her hair.

"It's alright!" you replied, rubbing the back of your neck and laughing softly. "I-I guess I'm used to it..."

Hawk snorted and wiggled his snout. "Let's get going! This place is starting to give me the creeps!"

Everyone nodded in agreement and started to walk out of the depressing forest.

-Time Skip brought to you by Yato-
Yato: I am the most fabulous god ever!
Me: Y-yeah....I guess so!
Yato: You just jealous cause I'm too fabulous.
Me: Your fabulousness can't compete with my awesomeness.
Yato: OH YOU WANNA GO
Me: COME AT ME BRUH

•••

You skipped and hummed your favorite song as the exit to the sunny world came into view. Elizabeth giggled at your actions and soon joined in with you.

Ban kept stealing King's pillow and teased him about how he likes Diane.

"W-what! I don't l-like her!! And give me back my pillow!"

"No," Ban smirked. "Confess to Diane first you floating weirdo."

"B-Ban!"

Diane stared at King with suspicion which caused him to blush dark red. You laughed at their childish fight and glanced at the other two sins.

Merlin lazily looked at her nails with a blank face and rolled her eyes at how her fellow sins acted. Gowther somehow had a book in his hand. You stared at him for a moment until he looked up and his eyes met yours. You quickly turned away and bit your lip.

"Ne, Elizabeth-chan, how did you end up meeting the sins?" you asked.

She looked up at the sky and sighed. "Well, it's a long story." She flashed her usual beautiful smile.

"Its okay, just tell me at the Boar Hat."

You were the first to step out of the gloomy forest. You twirled around and ran to the door of the Boar Hat.

"Where's Meliodas?" you asked.

"Up here!!" Diane called. "He's on the roof!"

You backed up and tried to look onto the roof, squinting your eyes from the blinding sun. You saw Meliodas resting on the rooftop.

"Diane! Mind getting him down?" you requested. She pouted for a while, but finally sighed in defeat. She lifted him up with her two fingers and placed him on the ground.

You glared at Meliodas with cold, evil (E/C) eyes. "Pervert..." you muttered.

Meliodas backed away and tried to keep an innocent face on. "Eh..sorry?"

You rolled your eyes and blushed in embarassment. "Whatever.."

"Yo, Cap, can we go inside now? I'm tired," Ban yawned. King took his chance and quickly grabbed his pillow and floated up to Diane's height.

Gowther just stood there, pushing back his glasses and continuing to read his book.

"Sure! You guys might be hungry!"

-Short time Skip brought to you by Juvia-

Everyone took their seats inside the Boar Hat while Ban cooked up the food, not trusting Meliodas's cooking skills. He tied on a white apron and aggressively went to work.

"Aye! I'm going to tell mom to take us to the town of Bernia. We're running low on Ale!" Hawk said. Meliodas nodded and began talking to the sins.

"So what happened after Gilthunder and Howzer chased me?" he asked.

Merlin pulled her coat closer to her chest and sighed. "Well, Guila and Jericho kept King and Diane busy. Ban and I dealt with Vivian. I'm surprised that was all the holy knights we had to fight."

You listened closely, confused on what was the topic of the situation. You bit your lip and stared at everyone's expressions.

King looked bored and idly rested on his pillow while Diane peeked through the window from outside, walking along side Hawk's mom. Ban still worked on the food with ingredients flying everywhere. Gowther poked his cheeks.

Weird dude...

"W-why...why...why did the holy knights do something like that.. I thought we were settled and all," Elizabeth stammered.

You tried to comfort your new friend, placing your hand on her shoulder. Elizabeth smiled as you smiled back.

"Although Hendrickson was defeated, I believe some holy knights decided to stay on the evil side," Meliodas stated.

(A/N: I know that the holy knights all became...nice at the end but hey it's a different version)

You straightened out your wrinkled skirt till you finally asked an important question.

"If you guys don't mind explaining, what is happening?"

Everyone stared at you, including Ban who seemed to be focused on his recipe.

"Sorry (Y/N)! We didn't explain anything to you!" King apologized.

"No need to apologize!" you said, waving your hands.

"It's sort of...complicated," Merlin began, "But I'll explain this anyway. Ever since we defeated a dangerous grandmaster called Hendrickson, some of his followers decided to give up and not quarrel anymore. Others...continued to cause mischief. We tried to stop a crime they were about to convict a few days ago. One which involved the murders of half a town..."

You nodded. Although you were afraid, curiosity gleamed in your eyes. "Wow...you guys went through a lot!"

They nodded. "It would've been a complete fail if it weren't for Elizabeth's healing powers!" Diane commented.

You looked at Elizabeth who blushed and started fiddling with her fingers. "Uh..well...thank you!" she shyly said.

"You have healing powers??" you asked, shocked.

She nodded and blew a piece of her bangs out of her face.

"FOOD IS READY! COME AND GET IT!!!" Ban announced.

Everyone raced to the counter as they each got their own plates of rice and fried fish (if this is disgusting for you just choose your favorite dish). Diane got her own huge piece of steak while Hawk ate the scraps.

•••

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that this is short! ~.~ I'll try to make the next chapter a bit more romantic and .... Cool XD