Chapter 21

HELLO CROUTONS! ( ̄▽ ̄)

I am so sorry for not updating for like, 2 weeks .-. I've been very lazy and busy with school, especially since our district writing assessment started. But I would like to thank you all AGAIN for 13k views and 514 votes!

Ugh you guys are the best wattpad family <3 Oh and do you like the new cover? please comment if you do! Anyway here's the chapter you deserve.

•••

"Why thank you for kindly greeting us...

Princess Elizabeth."

Elizabeth's POV

The tiny hairs on my skin jumped at that moment. H-How do they know my true identity? Are they holy knights? But why here, in Bernia?

Wait...they're probably joking.

"P-princess? I'm no princess!" I tried to say innocently. "I'm just, uh...an advertiser!"

A light chuckle came out from one of the cloaked strangers. "Drop the act, darling. You're coming with us."

Your POV

You breathed heavily as the tight walls around you squeezed you from either side. You tried to wiggle around a bit. The limited amount of space caused you to feel claustrophobic.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? I could feel you moving down there," Diane asked, patting the top of her chest.

You blushed and rubbed the walls of her breasts to give her a signal. "I-I'm alright...it's awfully hot down here though," you muttered.

And your breasts are kinda...big...

You could hear Diane let out a long sigh as she bounced her breasts around.

"Wait Let me try this!" she said.

Suddenly, a light started to appear in front of you and more oxygen cycled in the air. Your body was able to move more freely than before.

"Thanks Diane! What did you do?" you asked.

"Oh, I just unbuttoned the top of the shirt. The ribbon at the chest area will still hide you," she responded.

"Okay! It's more comfortable now," you sighed with relief.

"So, shall we head back to the others?" she proposed as everything began to shake.

Diane is probably walking...

"B-but...what if they ask where I am?" you queried.

The shaking stopped when Diane came to a halt. "Hmm...I'll just uh...well.." she mumbled, trying to think of a proper explanation.

"I guess they'll just have to find out the truth," she finally concluded, "They'll help us find a cure to this poison."

Diane bent down to pick up her regular clothing.

"Well, that's probably the best solution," you agreed. You were hesitant of what the consequences would be.

"Alrighty!" Diane declared,"To the Boar Hat we g-"

"AHHHHH!"

A high-pitched squeal echoed through the air. It's urgency caused you and Diane to freeze in place.

Mesmerizing sounds followed right after the alarming scream. You clenched your hands into fists and patted Diane to encourage her to move towards the commotion.

Diane understood your signal and immediately started to run. Her swift and flexible legs allowed her to dodge bushes and tree roots. You tried to stay in between her breasts, afraid of falling out of the hole.

The sounds of the commotion continued to became louder and clearer.

"We're almost there!" you cried, hearing one more scream.

Diane's speed increased as the clearing came into view. The Boar Hat stood safely in its place, but smoke began to rise in front of it.

 The Boar Hat stood safely in its place, but smoke began to rise in front of it

"Oh no..." you murmured with deep worry.

"What in the world?!" Diane cried. She panted and tried to catch her breath.

"We have to see what's happening!" you exclaimed, peeking out from behind the purple bow.

"Okay, but let's hide before jumping in," she said. She quickly ran behind thick bushes for coverage.

Thick black fog continued to circulate in the area, and loud bangs shook the ground.

"Can you see anything?" you questioned.

Diane craned her head higher to check if anything was clearly visible.

"Hold on...something's walking in that smoke!" she loudly whispered.

The silhouette of a person struggled to get up. It's small figure dropped to its knees. Something was tightly grasped in their hands.

"Wait, there's another person, and another one! 2....3....4....5!" Diane counted as she stood up from her crouching position.

"Who is it?" you asked in nervous curiousity.

"It's, uh...." she squinted her eyes.

The fog finally cleared up which showed the true identity of the injured person. His blonde curls bounced once he swiftly got up again.

"CAPTAIN!" Diane cried.

"M-Meliodas?" you breathed.

"Yes it's Meliodas, and the other idiots are with him. We have to help them," a cold voice huffed.

You stiffened and felt Diane's breasts shift in place, meaning she turned around in fear.

Oh no...please don't be a murderer...or kidnapper...or a holy knight...or-

"M-Merlin?" Diane stuttered in surprise.

"Yes, it's me! What are you doing here, you should be helping us. And Princess Elizabeth is in great danger," she proclaimed.

"But how?" Diane asked with worry.

"Idiot, holy knights are capturing her! Now come on, let's go!"

You felt the walls around you jump more intensely.

Elizabeth-chan....

•••

A/N: OKA  so how Merlin found you was...uh...by her strong instincts XD sorry if this chapter is short and doesn't have a lot of action

(*EDITED!* This chapter was edited quite a lot from its original script to improve any errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.)