First Ask Out {04}

*Y/N POV*

{the song attached to this chapter is the song listed in the context below} 

It was my turn to prank my best friend. Joe was living a few blocks down so he easily pranks  me literally almost all in his videos. It's so embarrassing because the last time he played a prank on me by singing a song in the call and I had no Idea what the song was. This was of course, like, months and months ago, so I was currently hopping that he had forgotten. 

You guessed it! I was thinking of pranking him with that cool song called "Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae". This was of course for my YouTube viewers. 

I was supper excited. After setting up the lights and things for the video I sat down on my bed, ready to record. After listening/singing (warming up)  to songs, I started recording. My hands were literally shaking.  

This was my first time doing these kinds of dirty work. (lol). I went to the lyrics of the song and reread them before starting to film my weekly video. 

- finally to the video - 

Hello Internet!
Shit I sound like Dan Howell.

I love Dan Howell. He is mcm.

Next video (also chapter) will contain me fangirling over DAN HOWELL. Be ready.

If you don't know Dan Howell, you live under a fucking rock. 
But that's okay {smiles}. Go check him out. Literally.

Anyways.

Hello to millions of people who waste their precious time watching.

Keep watching please! Because today I am going to prank the biggest prankster ever to face the Earth: Daddy Joe Sugg... What the hell. Stop with the freaking daddy kinks (y/n).

Now that I have scarred you, I'd like to get to the prank I am trying to perform today. It's basically a copy of what Joe did to Zoe and his friends. Here are the instructing:

First I will pick a song of some type that sounds like it could work during a conversation. I this case I am choosing the not-so-well-known song called the "Hot Chelle Rae".

Second pull up the lyrics of the song.

Done!

Third, call the person and speak the lyrics through the phone. 

Guys my palms are literally sweating. This is so stressful, gosh!
I wish I was doing this with some one beside me. 

*button pressing noises* *ringing noises*

Here it goes, guys!

(on speaker phone)

Joe's raspy voice received the phone call, "Hey." My heart beat picked up. This is it, I thought to my self. My hands instantly began to sweat, and my body was on fire. My breath hitched... Okay maybe I had a thing for him. 

"Uno, dos, tres-" I started and good thing Joe's laugh cut me off. "Sorry I was learning to speak in Spanish. Anyways. Hey Joe," I said, with an obvious upsetting tone. He noticed.

"Learning Spanish? What's up? Is everything alright, mate?"

"Oh my god Joe. You know that it's been a really, really messed up week for me!"

"Wha-"

"I've had to deal with seven day of torture, seven days of bitter."

"Babe what happened?" I blushed so hard during that moment. I could hold my laughter very well. Oh lord, I will have to cut that part out. Maybe I will keep it, I thought. He called me 'babe'. I can't

"My boyfriend went and cheated on me."

"Uh... who? What the hell." Joe laughed awkwardly through the phone. 

"He's that California dime but its time for me to quit him."

"He is a what?" I heard him laugh awkwardly again. I bit my bottom lip, keeping from cringing during this awkwardness. "What's his number? I will call him up? Text me okay?"

"Whatever, Joe. It doesn't matter." I silently laughed at how smoothly it was going. 

"But he hurt your feelings, babe?" Oh gosh. not again. My stomach fluttered with happiness. 

"Oh well... You and I, were going at it tonight-"

"Wha-"

"Tonight. There's a party on the rooftop top of the world. If you know what I mean." (lol)

"I definitely down for that. What time?" Joe chirped.

"Joe it's tonight, tonight! And were dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign."

"Hollywood sign, in LA? Are you joking? Hahahha! Are you drunk? Should I come over?" I kept my self together, avoiding laughs. 

"I am not drunk. Though I don't know if I'll make it to the Hollywood sign tonight (change in lyrics)."

Joe laughed on the other side, "Neither will I. But we can still go out tonight if you wanna."

The feels washed over me. Is that a date? I continues speaking the song, a little surprised that he hasn't gotten it yet. "Alright, alright. Tonight?"

"Yup tonight." He burst into a laughed. I did too realizing that he had finished the verse. I laughed into the phone. Oh dear gosh! That was the best song to use for this prank, I thought. 

"Oh my God! Joe I freaking pranked you so freaking well. Hahahhah." I laughed into the phone. "I was singing "Tonight Tonight By Hot Chelle Rae"."

"Oh for fu*k's sake I knew it. I was literally like what boyfriend."

"No curse words in my videos please." I joked.

"Sh*t you fu*king recorded this. Oh my fu*king gosh you B*tch!" He laughed.

"F*ck you Joe!"

"Sure. What time, baby?" 

"Maybe on our date."

[LMFAO]

Vote, comment for more <3