multiple imagines {23}

If you don't have time for long smuts and imagines, then you have come to the right chapter! 
Comment and vote, because it motivates me somewhat! Thanks for reading thus far.

>MORE DAN HOWELL REFERENCES GRANTED<

Imagine Joe forcing you, giving you money, seducing you if even possible to get you to start a YouTube channel. You whine a bunch before agreeing to it. As soon as you hit 1 Million subs, you quit you job. Joe and you late create a goofy YouTube channel that you share, doing pranks, challenges, social experiments, joined vloggings, and more things related to gaming. You get over 5 million subs on that with in 2 years. This channel combines your fans with Joe's fans. 

Imagine Joe grinning while editing your YouTube videos for you. You are sat on his lap, as the lazy couple slouches on the living room couch. You watch as he makes your contents very funny. His fingers twirled your stands of hair casually. Joe rubs your cheeks while editing without even knowing. In between, you would look up to his concentrating face. Both will lock eyes and he would peck our lips 3 times before going back to working on the video. 

Imagine Joe taking you to your favorite band concert for your birthday. He assures you that you two are only going out to dinner to a special place. Instead you end up meeting them back stage, and hanging out with them a few hours afterwards. You all become friends because they watch your videos. A few members have a youtube celebrity on you. 

Imagine Joe asking you to move in with him without telling Caspar. Of course you say yes to him. When Caspar sees you the first morning coming out of Joe's bedroom, he says "Joe, did you turn into a sexy lady overnight?"

Imagine Joe calling you 'babygirl' accidentally into the microphone during playlist live show. His face instantly turned red, and so did yours. Joe bit his tongue, trying not to laugh his bum off. All the fans scream for about 5 minutes before calming down. The hashtag #frdaddysugg trends on UK twitter for the next few weeks.

Imagine Joe meeting you for the first time, and fangirling over all of your videos. You don't recognize him at all and you are afraid to mention that you do not know his name. Things are not awkward, but they could be better. Joe talks about your post embarrassing videos, some of them which you filmed with Tyler.