wth joe {07}

Jaspar ^ For no reason <3
Don't forget to request imagines! I'm running outta ideas.

Y/N POV

Joe Sugg, the most amazing human being, sat besides me, biting his bottom lip while watching tv.

The TV show 'teen wolf' was currently being played. I was scrolling through my twitter while my other hand fiddled through Joe's finger. I laced our fingers together, feeling all fuzzy and pink on the inside.

I blushed hard when he pecked me on my cheek. I continues to scroll and retweet tweets that were significant to me.

The Door bell rang, making me harshly pull my hand away from Joe's. Nobody knew that we were in a relationship, for we had recently gotten together like a month ago.

Joe pecked me once more and jumped off of the sofa. He skipped to the door, while I wondered who it was. Then I realized that my buddy Caspar was returning to England today! I jumped off the couch, and ran towards the door, keeping at the back of Joe's feet.

I was so excited to see Caspar again. Joe opened the door, and I was the first one to hug Caspar. I brought his body close to me in a hug full of warmth in this cold winter. He smiled in the crook of my neck.

Joe cleared his throat behind me, reassuring that he was my boyfriend, not Caspar Lee. I moved out of the way, biting my bottom lip at Joe's jealousy towards Caspar and I.

Joe gave Caspar a bro side hug. It was so nice to see Caspar again. He was my best friend, almost as important as Joe was to me.

But let's be real, without Joe, I didn't understand how I managed to live.

Joe picked up Caspar's other heavy bag, while Caspar carried his own. I smiled at them as they went down stares to get the luggage in the room. I walked over to the kitchen counter, cleaning off the breakfast me and Joe had before Caspar had arrived. After a few minutes I thought about how close of a friend Caspar was to me and Joe.

I then started thinking about telling Caspar about me and Joe. How we have been getting very close recently and how we were in a relationship. After all, Caspar wouldn't hurt us. I wanted to tell Caspar about Joe and mine relationship.

Before I walked down stares to his room, I filled up a glass of water for Caspar, for he was probably a bit dizzy or at least tired.

I walked down the rug covered stares and into Caspar's room I barged in.

The next thing I saw burned my whole body to the point that I would prefer dying instead.

It was terror to my eyes. Not because I didn't support the issue, but because it was like a stab in my heart.

It was Joe and Caspar kissing wildly on the bed. Their lips made quiet connections as the fire erupted inside of me.

My silence sobs came out loud, making Joe push away Caspar. Both their faces red, while mine too was a shade of pink.

Joe's lips were parted while Caspar buried in his hands, which rested onto his laps.

I couldn't think properly. My insides were disconnected from my heart because my heart wasn't even beating anymore. I had tried to put all my energy to push away, or swallow, that lump of pain that formed in my throat.

"Don't f*cking do this to me Joe." I sobbed in front of him, hoping he would change his mind and spend the rest of his life with me. Caspar walked out of his room, while I sobbed in my palm.

"I'm so sorry! Y/N I was literally going to tell yo-"

"Joe no. You can't do this to me. Not after months of spending time together. Not after making so many memories to keep forever in our minds. Joe please freaking stop this right now."

"Y/N I am sor-"

"Joe! I've had my suspicions, and it doesn't matter to me. Really! We can still go back to what we had and forget about everything. Joe please don't leave me. You're the first person I've ever- actually connected to. I love you."

"I love you too-"

"Then why?"

"-but I love you in a complete different way. I just can't. I am sorry."

"But we can still be together, Joe! What does it matter if you're homosexual?!"

"It does matter! Okay? Because I love Caspar. Now just leave me alone." Joe buried his head in his hand. At the moment, the only thing I felt was the blob in my throat making it hard for me to breath in and out.

I walked slowing out of the room, traumatized. I stopped before exiting the room's entrence.

"You know, I was really hoping that this was just a stupid arse prank for your next video."