hp fandom {11}

[y/n pov]

Waking up in the morning is one tough thing. It can be worsened if you have been awoken by a high pitch, female yell. I basically fell off of the mattress when I heard that scream. A yelp escaped my lips. I tied my hair up into a ponytail before exiting the room. In the living room, I was greeted by Joe Sugg watching Harry Potter: My least favorite movie. (I like HP but this is just an Imagine).

I rubbed my eyes as I spoke, "Joe, what the hell." He turned, and I was greeted by his pink poof eyes. He gave me an apologetic smile. 

"Come on over, join me. I just started - we can watch the whole series today." He pulled me onto the sofa and force-cuddled me. I groaned in his neck, and he chuckled. The next thing I said made him push me away from him like I had Ebola. 

"I hate Harry Potter," I had said. He paused the movie and stared at me with this weird expression. I was containing a laugh within me, after I realized that he was a fan-girl. At that moment, I wanted to tweet - "I am dating a fangirl: Joe Sugg." 

His face looked at me with a disgust, and I only smiled back. He shook his head from side to side, making me feel terrible. 

"Can we talk about this?" I asked, almost giggling. 

"There is nothing to talk about, Harry Potter is the best movie ever." He was pouting. To hide his pouting he bit his bottom lip.

"Well you learned something new about me, didn't you?" I spoke, feeling extremely guilty. He pouted and looked away. I wanted to apologize, but I just had different opinions. I hit a nerve there. 

"What do you like then? I presume nothing?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He was no longer being serious, and I saw it in his eyes. 

I let out a chuckle, "Of course I like things." I sat next to him, placing my hand upon him. He looked down at our hands, hiding the laugh that he as well was holding. "I like LOTR." His head snapped towards mine, a smirk plastered  across his lips. 

"Do you like anything else?" He asked, again with a smirk. He obviously wanted me to say that 'I like Joe Sugg', but I wasn't having it. I shook my head and he went back to pouting his soft lips. 

"I still hate harry potter though, and nothing you say will change that facts." I said stubbornly, as I crossed my arm over my chest. 

"Like LOTR is any better," he muttered. My face went red. How dare he?

"I swear to God, J.K Rowling wrote those books in two months. That how simple they are," I fired. His mouth fell open, mocked by my attack. 

"Don't go there, girlfriend," he said, making fun of my American accent. My mouth fell open as well, as he smiled away my behavior. 

"I just went there," I snapped. He looked towards me with a smirk.

"Shall I state all the flaws from LOTR?" He asked politely, with a British accent. 

"I don't know how that would be possible, since there are none." Satisfied by my attack, I smiled and looked back at the TV. 

"Whatever," he brushed it off. I felt terrible. What if this caused hiccups in our relationship? That would be horrid. I stared at his with the corner of my eye. He seemed slightly bummed about the fact that I insulted his most favorite book series. I had to somehow compliment Harry potter without saying that I like it to make it up to Joe.

"Uh- at least it's better than the Huger Games." 

-x-

Sorry if I've offended anybody.
Another imagine - Comment LAWL.
Did you know - Hunger Games is 
Exactly like a book - Battle Royale.
*MIND BLOWN*